main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alezina

Alezina Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2002
    Perhaps he'll play russian roulette with Emperor Palpatine :D

2. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    sweet

sams the man

3. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I really think Boba fett will kill Mace. It would be awesome to see Boba vs Mace in a giant battle, with Boba filled with hate. Hate went a long way with Anakin. But, if it's not Boba, i'm guessing Palapatine really cleans Mace's clock good.

4. lordtyrranus

lordtyrranus Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    Well boys, its like this Mace Windu doesnt die i dont think becaue GL will want to leave Something to keep the fans wonderin what happened to him. Maybe make a little more money if you know what i mean. I would think some kind of force user would have to watch over Leia. I think he will die in episode iv when the death star blows up Aderaan.

5. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    interesting but i don't think so

6. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I agree with you guys, Boba is definitely not a match for Mace one on one. But the evidence certainly leads you to think Boba will somehow be involved with it. A Boba/Vader tag team sounds pretty cool, actually. [face_devil]

7. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    ya but we don't wanna turn this into a video game with tag teams and such

8. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    lordT that would be an intersting thought, but like everyone else thinks, it is doubtful, but it would be cool, that could be the strong force that died that Obi felt when aldderan was hit.

9. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    i guess it could happen but i rather him die onscreen than have a bunch of what if's

10. Darth_Poutine

Darth_Poutine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2002
    Boba will disintegrate Jar Jar

11. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    oh now that would be worth price of a ticket alone !

12. TheForceOnTap

TheForceOnTap Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2002
    This one is easy --

Boba Fett will attack Mace Windu and they will fight. For a while, Boba will hold his own, but Mace will get the best of him. Just when you think it is over and Mace is about to show Boba mercy ...

Boba Fett will disintegrate Mace Windu

thus the Vader line to Boba Fett, "And this time, no disintegration." later on.

Just kidding. Wait a minute ... that actually doesn't sound too bad.

13. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    Someway or another, Boba better kill Mace. Remember, a lesser bounty hunter can kill a jedi! And, droids can kill jedi! So, why can't the greatest bounty hunter kill a powerful jedi master.

14. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    But could Boba kill Yoda???

Mace is almost as powerful as him

15. CountDooku918

CountDooku918 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Nah, Boba Couldn't kill Yoda. Yoda is THE MASTER. Nobody can beat him, and never will(we already know that).

Anyway, back on subject, I believe Boba will kill Mace in an act of revenge over Jango's death.

Edit: One thing that could prove me and others wrong is that Episode III is supposively 2 years after AOTC. So, that would mean Boba would be like 12, 13 years old. And no 13 year old would be able to defeat Mace.

16. SebulbasPitChief

SebulbasPitChief Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Knowing that there is no way to win Mace puts up his lightsaber and lets down his guard the same way Obi-Wan Kenobi does in ANH. Vader strikes and Mace disappears.

I think we can pretty much throw out the possibility of Mace dying a noble death to Vader and disappearing in the process. When Vader kills OB1 in ANH, Vaders reaction to OB1 disappearing is one of shock/amazement (steps on cloak in disbelief that nothing remains of OB1). I don't think Vader would do this in ANH if he's seen it already.

17. lordtyrranus

Mar 20, 2002
    In the end Mace Windu will not die, you heard it here first, i guaruantee it, he is Gl's favorite character and mine as well. I already told you guys his fate.

18. lordtyrranus

Mar 20, 2002
    And yes doode, the fate i predicted will be an onsreen death.(Remember we are all star wars fans here so lets be nice.)

19. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    You owe me a Vader fig if Mace doesn't die, Lord. Because, I can guarantee you Mace will die. It's the Jedi PURGE!!!! Yoda ( the greatest Jedi ever, Anakin's NOTHING until he's Vader ), and Obi Wan are the only JEDIS who survive the whole purge. Mace will die. And Boba or Vader or Palpatine will kill him.

20. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    He could theoretically be dead of old age by the time ANH rolls around. If I'm right in my time line, Ben is only supposed to be about 57 years old when ANH is going on, and he's looking pretty damn feeble. He looks more more like 70 if you ask me.

21. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    no kidding Obi doesn't age well but i'm pretty damn sure Mace will be killed on screen......

22. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    I am a huge fan of the Jurassic Park movies and in The Lost World when Peter Ludlow runs up the steps in the cargo ship to try and escape the Tyrannosaurus grabs him by the leg injuring him and letting the infant finish him off.

For some reason when I picture Boba Fett killing Mace I see a mirrored image of that. Vader and Mace are fighting and Mace starts losing and is beating to a bloodly pulp. A half-dead mace looks up one last time at Vader who steps out of the way revealing a teary eyed 14 year old Boba Fett who had waited two years for this moment. A look of horror falls on Mace's face as Boba Fett approaches and proceeds to finish of Mace.

23. BattleDroid1138

BattleDroid1138 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 6, 2000
    Desintegration.

24. Katarn15

Katarn15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2001
    I hope he has a noble death. Because he's shaping up to be one of my most favorite characters of the PT. I hope it's something like the Padme, Yoda, and Obi-Wan and the twins are trying to escape on a ship, but Anakin stands in front of them and stops them, but then Mace enters the hangar saying something Like " Not this time Anakin." and then dueling Vader and Sacrifcing himself so everyone can escape. Similar to Ben in ANH.

25. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    I really do not think he should sacrifice himself. He is, in my opinion, an overrated supporting character. He plays no bigger of a role than Ki Adi Mundi from what I know however everybody likes him and favors him because its Sam Jackson. I do not think you should have him singled out to stop Anakin. Besides Anakin would not be able to defeat Mace. I think instead the clonce troops should be closing in on Padme and the rest when all of the reamining jedi **which probably by this point in the movie is like 15-20** perform an unsuccessful charge on the troops trying to hold them back long enough for the group to escape. This would make all the jedi whether it be Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi, Mace Windu, or anybody else appear noble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.