main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Oh man, Mas_Amedda I hope The_Doode doesnt see what you said, he'll scratch your eyes right out! :eek:

:p

2. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    * Picks up the red phone. Calls THE DOODE *

3. darthlebowski72

darthlebowski72 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 5, 2001
    I really believe the surviving Jedi are going to commit some selfless act to save the fledgling Alliance. Whether it be they sacrificing themselves in battle to allow a cargo ship full of Alliance members escape, or they die valiantly trying to save Padme and or the twins. I have no doubt in my mind Mace will be the last to go before Yoda and Obi-Wan's flight from the Empire. I would guess Mace goes down in a blaze of glory. Please excuse the Bon Jovi pun :p

4. Bruck_Chun

Bruck_Chun Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2002
    Yay I think Mace goes down fighting Vader off-screen. Or maybe he get's shot down buying time for obi-wan and bail to bale with the twins.

5. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Glorified extra?
    WTF?
    you just wait for AOTC! man he will show up all you guys that think Mace is just a miniscule peice of the puzzle.....

Grilled i think we have encountered the enemy and he must be brought down !

6. lordtyrranus

lordtyrranus Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    Mace is the baddest Mother in the galaxy next to Yoda, when all of the smoke has cleared he will survive and die on Alderaan.

7. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    If he dies which i think he will he will die a grand and heroic death.....

i dare anyone to disagree

8. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Mace is the baddest Mother in the galaxy next to Yoda

I agree. Since Mace is second only to Yoda and such an important figure in the galaxy, his death will have to be shown and it will not be easy. I bet Mace goes out sacrificing himself for the greater good of the others. Mace is a leader like that. But I am sure whether it is Slave-1 shooting at him or an army of strormtroopers, Mace will give them hell.

9. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    But I am sure whether it is Slave-1 shooting at him

Now that would be awesome! I never thought of it like that, that could be a cool way for Boba to take him out, Mace taking on Slave I itself. ::Homer drool::

10. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    that would be sort of cool

Mace could handle Boba until he unloads a missle.........

11. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I think it would pretty cool to see Mace get killed by Boba Fett, yet pretty much kill Fett too, it would be so awesome. Mace and Fett battling to the death.

Note: Mace is an awesome and very cool Jedi, if he dies when some unspecting beam hits a planet and within a milisecond destroys anything, well, that would suck, really, really badly.

12. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    yes, yes it would my friend

13. Gillian Keady

Gillian Keady Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 1999
    Mace has such a tone of arrogance and self-confidence, it is possible he is tricked or ambushed into a situation that causes his demise.

Personally, I say let Boba gun him down, however it is possible he becomes one of Vader's first victims.

14. Lord_Talonius

Lord_Talonius Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2001
    Sounds like more people are coming around to my way of thinking. Mace is just slightly less powerful than Yoda, and I can't imaging Yoda getting offed by some punk kid (Ani or Boba - take your pick). Mace's death has got to make a statement. Like the first time we see Palpatine as Sidious using all the wicked Dark Side power with Vader by his side - something like that. He should die heroically and tragically. This could be the forshadowing seen in that first picture from the DVD preview "Choices". "how will you know when you've gone too far?"

15. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    maybe Palps will kill Mace in front of Ani and that will show Ani how powerful the darkside is........

16. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    from the sounds of it in AOTC Mace's role is no more significant than that of Ki-Adi and Plo.

17. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    hmmm

well then why does he have 34 lines and a big fight scene and PLO and BIG HEAD have maybe 3 lines between them?

I think he's a big part of the movie and will be in Episode 3 as well

18. Rebel Scumb

Rebel Scumb Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    Very fast...

...very dnagerous.

19. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    i hear he is a good jumper as well

20. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    This was on TF.net Episode 3 page:

That means Mace returns for Star Wars: Episode III in 2005.
    "All the Jedi die in Episode III during the Clone Wars. I told George (Lucas) I didn't mind dying, I just didn't want to go out like some punk.

"George said that was fine and he'd see what he could do about a fitting death scene for Mace," says Jackson, who stars opposite Ben Affleck in the taut drama Changing Lanes, which opens April 12.

Jackson says he has had to do four reshoots for Attack of the Clones.

"George refuses to call them reshoots. He refers to them as ligaments.

"For George, it's all about making things better."

21. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    well i knew Mace would die in Episode 3

none of this Alderan crap

22. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    "hmmm

well then why does he have 34 lines and a big fight scene and PLO and BIG HEAD have maybe 3 lines between them?

I think he's a big part of the movie and will be in Episode 3 as well "

Maybe the actors of Plo and "big head" are happy with what George Lucas gave them while Mace seems to be having George alter alot for him making him look better... just a thought...

23. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    well if Lucas is giving into him and what you say is true i think that's funny cause Lucas isn't known for giving in.........

Maybe Sam is his hero ?

24. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    It's quite possible. :D

25. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    I think Mace got a bigger role in AOTC because he should have gotten a bigger role

who would you rather have with a bigger part Mace or Jar Jar i mean gimme a break !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.