main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series How do you think the Ghost crew's story will end?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darth_mccartney, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Rukh (not Rook): Character who appeared in Timothy Zahns Thrawn Trilogy. There, he was Thrawns personal bodyguard.
    Scarif: Watch Rogue One dammit!!!

2. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014

If this trailer's implications are accurate, he could potentially just decide to stay on Mandalore with Sabine.

ChefCurryWindu likes this.
  3. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Goes completely against character and is needlessly stupid and contradictory that when everything else is going on, Ezra stays in fan fic land

For me both Kanan and Ezra have to die. There is no other way. The others can survive but they have to go, no ifs and no buts

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    No, it really doesn't. But to each their own I guess. I just question whether Disney is going to be ok with them offing a teenager like that, but we'll see.

jabberwalkie likes this.
  5. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    We don't have to see him killed on screen. A before and after shot would perfectly be fine.

6. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I really don't think they would kill the main protagonist of a show geared towards kids.

7. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    As I said, you don't have to see the death on scene. Given the nature of season three, you could argue Sabine is now the main protagonist.

8. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I agree, him ending up on Mandalore with Sabine would make sense. I would think if it as him leaving home and venturing out on his own. It would be another family allusion, and they've pretty much said the Ghost is a family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. JH24

JH24 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 19, 2017

I feel the same way about Ezra staying on the sidelines. Unless something really terrible happens that causes Ezra to distance himself from the rebellion I can't see him leading a quiet life on Mandalore while the rebellion still goes on. It would be strange if a powerful force user (He's pretty good already) never gets involved again unless everyone believes Ezra was KIA. If the rebel leaders knew he was alive them I'm sure at some point during the trilogy (or before) they would ask him for his help.

Only way that could work if Ezra gets injured and is no longer able to fight or use the Force but that would be a depressing ending. They mentioned in the panel that Ezra is growing as a person, selflessly helping everyone and fighting for others. Maybe he has a heroic final stand, sacrificing himself and saving many lives. But I'm not sure if that can happen.

Sending Ezra off on a mission or search for answers might be the safest way, as you can let him come back again (maybe as cameo or as a grown character) in another series. Maybe the unknown regions. It would be kind of interesting if Thrawn and Ezra cross paths there as well.

I don't want anyone to go but it will be inevitable.

10. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Hera and Sabine survive until post-Endor.

Chopper survives at least as far as the battle of Scarif. His fate after that I don't know. He probably survives.

Zeb dies in battle somewhere. Possibly actually in the battle of Scarif.

Kanan is killed off by Vader, possibly in a heroic sacrifice, the exact circumstances of which I don't know yet obviously.

Ezra survives and becomes a member of the Knights of Ren.

Rex is the white bearded guy at the Endor bunker. Identified in the EU as Nik Sant, this name may be either retconned out of existence, or survive as an alias used by Rex to avoid attention from people who knew who Rex was (Vader, Tarkin et al).

11. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Rex being the bearded guy at Endor is a really, really, really tough one to swallow.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  12. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    well not that I ever thought he would die but Chopper is in Freemaker S2.

13. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    After reading Thrawn, combined with my past theories,

Ezra, POSSIBLY Kanan, will take some sort of job offer from Thrawn for the Chiss Ascendancy. Would also explain why Thrawn wasn't being honest about taking any prisoners and wanted to meet the Ghost crew face to face.

Thrawn wanted to give Frickin' Nightswan a post with the Chiss because he'd be a valuable asset against whatever threats are out there. Imagine having two Jedi Knights of their own.

There's also a cave painting of what looks like Yoda training Luke in one shot of the trailer, like a prophecy of sorts. What if Ezra and Kanan concede that they were destined for greatness with the Chiss, and the galaxy is in the safe hands of the boy that Obi Wan is watching over? Kanan would convince Hera that she needs to remain with the Alliance.

14. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Kanan will die. I REALLY don't want him to but I don't think there's enough fans out there wanting him to survive (unlike Ahsoka) so Filoni will throw him to the "all Jedi must be dead by ANH" wolves :(

15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I wonder if we saw Ezra's end in Rogue One on Jedha. I think he might have been the guy with the Black Scout Trooper helmet. Now that we know the Ghost crew made it to Yavin, he might have been sent by the Rebellion to keep tabs on Saw. It'd be cool if that was how the Alliance found out about Bodhi.

16. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    We didn't. Hera and Chopper are the only confirmed Rebel characters in Rogue One.

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Kanan and Ezra die, killed either by Vader or Thrawn.

Zeb is killed in battle either in this season or on Scariff.

Sabine stays on Mandalore.

Hera lives to be awesome and work with the Alliance and then the Resistance, and write her memoirs.

Ahsoka dresses up as Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother.

fett 4 likes this.
  18. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    But who's red riding hood?

19. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Chopper.

revan772 likes this.
  20. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

[​IMG]

revan772, MrDarth0, fett 4 and 2 others like this.
  21. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I would be ok with Vader killing all of them.

22. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Kill off everyone except Hera and Chopper, it would make for a great ending before Filoni starts a show about Anakins grand baby. Which we all know is coming.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  23. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Kanan - dead
    Ezra - self imposed exile
    Zeb, Kallus, Sabine, Hera, Chopper, AP-5 - Serving as the Ghost's crew at the Battle of Scarif and beyond.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  24. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    If Rebels won't end on Scarif then have it end with them finally destroying the TIE factory on Lothal. Have it come Full circle. The series started on Lothal, Let it end on Lothal.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The Mandalore stuff or at least what we see in the trailer takes place in the first two episodes.