main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series How do you think the Ghost crew's story will end?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darth_mccartney, Apr 15, 2017.

1. lookameatbag

lookameatbag Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2014
    Ezra- Becomes and outlander, trying to find his place in the galaxy. He could stumble upon Luke after the Galactic Civil War and becomes one of the founding members of the new Jedi Order
    Kanan- Becomes a force ghost but is still there to mentor Ezra
    Sabine- Goes back to Mandalore
    Zeb- Guides survivors of the Lasan Genocide back to Lira San
    Hera and Chopper- Still with the Rebellion after Scarif

2. Zenwalker

Zenwalker Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    I think Ezra has a part yet to play. My gut feeling is that Kanan is the only one who won't make it.

3. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    I can't see them feasibly letting Kanan or Ezra live. But who knows.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  4. SirChosenOne

SirChosenOne Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2017
    I think Kanan and Ezra are likely to be killed off. The only scenarios in which I think they survive would be if they head into the Unknown Regions for some reason, are no longer Jedi, or they go missing. There's also the possibility that Ezra joins the Dark Side and Kanan dies. Honestly I think them dying makes the best fit for the lore but I'm eager to find out. Maybe we'll be surprised by something we won't see coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    We know Hera and Chopper are obviously still fighting for the rebellion. So they're out've the way. I would not be surprised if they do not kill off any of them. That said, I think either or both Kanan and Ezra are the most likely to be KIA because of the whole Luke and the Jedi stuff. At this point, Ezra "turning Dark" likely will not happen unless either Kanan or Sabine dies and he loses it. But SW follows a light side ending canonization, so I think in the end he gives up being a Jedi, making him more a false prophet. Or maybe the war takes too much a toll, and Ezra and Sabine get married. Or Ezra, Sabine and Zeb end up each just guarding their own respective peoples. Problem with a lot of that is that the Empire is still a major superpower and Vader and the Emperor and other minions are still very much in power so Lothal and Mandalore being left alone just isnt possible unless you're dealing with major Beryllium baloney.

If Ezra is still alive, why didnt Ben tell Luke about him, someone like Ezra(or Ezra and Kanan) would've been a valuable ally, teacher, and friend for Luke. Ezra is a KNOWN Jedi warrior in the Alliance BEFORE Luke, so its very very very unlikely that Luke would not of heard about Ezra, and Ezra and Kanan from anyone of the rebels including Mothma, Leia, Jan, and Wedge, or just anybody really even non-name stock characters. the fact that apparently Ezra is not mentioned is really thats the only part of me that more see's Ezra turning dark side at the end. But even if he does, does he become his own thing or a servant of Sidious. I don't see Vader stomaching Ezra unless he thinks he found his Starkiller, or unless Ezra is like a new Darth Krayt-like figure but the rebels writing and storytelling is not as good as the comics past or present. I think both Kanan and Ezra heroically dying is perhaps the only convenient ending possible since they wrote themselves into a bind with this show.

Zeb they can always have become a leader of his endangered race of people or he gets killed by Rukh.

If Hera and Kanan had offspring, the child would most likely be a Force sensitive, it does not seem likely they'd go this route unless a new series picks up with their child(Force sensitive or not).

We don't know where or if the Bendu will fit into all this. Does this character play a part in the demise of the Jedi of rebels? Does he possess Ezra? Does this character itself meet an end?

Is there a tie to Snoke even with this series, so far there isnt. So what if any connection does it have with TFA, perhaps none.

6. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    A couple of them at least.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  7. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    Kanan will die and the others will survive and ezra i have no idea

8. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    In my opinion:

Hera and Chopper will survive the Civil War and retire on Ryloth after the war to help rebuild the Twilek society.

Kanan will die in Season 4 finale. Thrawn will probably die in the same episode or in Part 2 of the finale, while Kanan dies in Part 1.

Sabine will stay/return to Mandalore to help her people rebuild.

Zeb/Kallus - no idea. Thou I have a feeling one of them will die to protect the other. Maybe Zeb will sacrifice himself to save Kallus and Kallus will decide to go to Lira San to help and protect the remaining Lasat in honour of Zeb.

Rex - at this point, its almost certain that he's the old Rebel in ROTJ.

Ezra and Ahsoka - now here we have two big unknowns.

Ahsoka - absolutely no idea what they're going to do with her or if she's even in Season 4, but I really hope she is and that she's killed. She's just way too powerful and knows too much about the Jedi, Vader, Palpatine, etc. for her to be alive, when Luke is running around. I love the character, but she has to go.

Ezra - considering the show is on Disney XD and primarily geared towards younger audiences, I think Ezra will survive, but abandons the Jedi path, so they can say "see, Ezra is no longer Jedi, so continuity is fine, don't worry about it".

In the episode showed at the Celebration, there's a joke, when Ezra is introduced to Sabine's father and first he says that he is with Sabine, but then quickly corrects himself that he is with Sabine, but not in "that way", which may be implying that the Sabine-Ezra thing may yet happen in Season 4 and Ezra will decide to stay on Mandalore with Sabine.[/quote]

9. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    We know Hera survives post RotJ.

Chopper survives to at least Scarif.

Zeb could have been on Scarif and killed either in the firefight or when the Death Star fired on the planet. He also could be a victim of a plan gone terribly wrong and he is killed.

Kallus is hard to now when he could die since he could either be a soldier or he could help the Rebellion with information gathering. Depending on what he's doing would make it more or less likely for him to survive the end of the show.

Something happens to Kanan and Ezra but at this time I just don't know what. It could be anything from a plan gone wrong to they were asked to be on Alderaan to greet Obi-Wan so they could come up with a plan.

Sabine could leave the Rebellion for good to help her people or forcefully sidelined due to an injury.

I will say that I seriously doubt that the older Rebel in RotJ was Rex and this is why: at that point in time Rex will be physically no younger than 70 if not older since the Clones aged twice as fast. Then there's the fact that in RL the animal you're cloning is going to be created from older DNA. This is why Dolly the Sheep developed age related diseases despite being chronologically young; her DNA was older than she was. And using Temuera Morrison's age about the time they filmed AotC would put him about forty so the DNA that would have been used to make Rex would have been thirty or so years old which would make Rex's DNA over a hundred years old. This isn't taking into consideration any injuries that Rex might have gotten that could come back to haunt him inn his old age. Yes there are some spry old people and Star Wars does have Bacta but some people aren't a match for the sands of time.

10. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Rex survives. Its been confirmed now that the old man is him

11. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    No, it's not confirmed. Just because season 4 Rex looks similiar to Nik Sant doesn't mean it's him.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

revan772 and Lady_Misty like this.
  12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    No Dave said that it him now

13. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    the thing about Ezra is that he's put all of his cards into the Rebellion at this point. Even if he lost Kanan, Zeb, and Sabine I couldn't see him abandoning Hera, Chopper and the rest of the Rebellion. Ezra is a bigshot in the early Rebellion - Leia and Mon Mothma knew of him. At the end of Season 3, he's a commander in Pheonix Squadron. He could probably get himself a rank at Alliance Central Command in S4. If Ezra survives, something very significant needs to occur which causes his faith in the Rebellion to be completely lost, otherwise he would be there during the OT.

14. Darth_Voider

May 4, 2015
    No, Dave only speculated this. This is what he actually said last year at celebration:

So Filoni definitely toys with the idea that Rex is that old guy on Endor. But as of now, it's just that - an idea, and something that is just an idea is not canon until it is directly mentioned on-screen or in canon literature.

15. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    no it's been confirmed and he retcon it

16. Darth_Voider

May 4, 2015
    Then please provide me the quote where Filoni confirmed this.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

revan772 likes this.
  17. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Ok turns out you are right, but Dave stated that he will most likely retcon it

Darth_Voider likes this.
  18. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Did he say that in an interview?

19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I think he stated at a panel

20. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I recently read Lords of the Sith and really liked the way Palpatine brought a member of the Ryloth Resistance before him basically just to rub it in that he won and that she never had a chance and everything that happened only happened because Palpatine allowed it.

I honestly would love to see Ezra and Kanan defeated, dragged before Palpatine and have a similar scene. These are the last two Jedi in the Galaxy as far as they know. Palpatine wanted Vader to use Ahsoka to find the remaining Jedi, and to that end he failed.

I'd love to have Vader have the victory of getting these two and bringing them before Palpatine. To have him smugly rub in that they are defeated.

Then honestly, I feel like Kanan should die. I felt his character has been spent for a long time. Especially in Season 3 when he says he has nothing left to teach Ezra.

When it becomes Ezra's turn, I think it would be awesome if they pulled a Soprano's and just cut to black, leaving his fate ambiguous. Then if at some point down the road, if they find a way to make him relevant, they can reveal his death or that he was turned, etc.

As for the rest of the Ghost crew, I feel like they can live. If anyone else were to die, I would have said Hera, but we know from Rogue One that she lives.

I guess Chopper could go out a hero, but that would just be for emotional effect. Any or all of the crew beyond Ezra and Kanan I'd be fine with living.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

21. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    that sounds like a good ending honstly

TaradosGon likes this.
  22. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Depending on how close that Rebels ends before Rogue One,
    Vader could kill Ezra and or Kanan to line up with him being in the Bacta tank on Mustafar.

23. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013

That's what I have been thinking. I would like to see Kanan, Ezra, Kallus, Zeb, and Rex infiltrating Vader's castle. Kanan, Zeb, and Kallus die. Rex and Ezra escape after taking quite a beating.

24. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Ezra will be taken by the Empire, leaving his fate more of a mystery.
    Kanan will probably die.
    Sabine, Hera, and Chopper obviously live.
    Kallus sacrifices himself to save Zeb, and Zeb goes back to his home planet.
    Ahsoka survives.
    Rex survives to be the Endor guy.
    Thrawn goes to unknown regions with Ruhk and possibly Ezra, only to return as antagonists in the new show.

I am not taking credit for most of these ideas, as they are common theorys lol.

25. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I think that's a brilliant idea. We've been told the series won't end with the Battle of Scariff - meaning we won't see what happens there. It's entirely possible the Ghost crew during the Battle of Scarif consisted of Sabine, Hera and Chopper, with Kanan and Ezra already dead. Perhaps we end the series with Sabine and Hera acknowledging the likelihood of their death, but state the fight goes on - "that's what they would have wanted".

TaradosGon likes this.