main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you want NJO to end?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lonewolf89, Sep 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Ankin is the man, he can't die. And if he does I'll never read another Star Wars book as long as I live. And I'm with you guys, I wish Ben didn't have Force talent, and that he would turn out like Han. None of the old Solo's kids were like him, and he needs a new partner. I hope Anakin saves the day.

2. MasterJediMacho

MasterJediMacho Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2001
    Here it is. The Vong kill Mara. Luke flips his lid and goes to the dark side (again) for revenge. He unleashes hell on the Vong wiping out a large portion of them. Then he goes after Borsk Feylya and every other smuck who opposed the jedi. Next on the list would be Kyp and the other rogue jedi. Then he kicks his feet up and rules. Meanwhile Jacen runs and hides and ponders everything until he goes mad. Jaina leads Rogue Squad. Anakin and Tahiri tie the knot. Anakin mentors Ben. Leia and Han make up for years of lack of hippity dippity and have triplets. A few years later a combined effort of Ben and Anakin turn Luke back...THE END

3. Uhl Eharl Khoehng

Uhl Eharl Khoehng Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2000
    with 3po and jarjar getting spaced.... yes i know jarjar is not in njo but i would still like to see it...

now really i would like to see luke or a main character go out with a bang (hero Style)not that i dislike luke but it is time for some new heros...

4. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I know what you mean, there haven't been any true hero deaths in a while. Even that moon-crashing-ito-the-planet-death that Chewie got was a disappointment. I say someone, maybe not Luke, but someone just outside the circle of immortality [aka outside the group of star characters] should go down in a ball of flaming glory. I mean I want fire, gnashing of bone, ship crashes, the whole shebang.

5. Skydancer

Skydancer Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2001
    Well, I wanted it to end a few books ago, so that they can start a whole new jedi books with something less biologically more interesting than the laughable Vongs. Get rid of those pests already and get some solid real enemies. The Anakin-led superkids group need more adult supervision and guidance too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.