main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you want Season Two to end?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by fanboyskywalker, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scolai

Scolai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2009
    I'd like to see season two end with the Republic facing a few big defeats. I'd like to see Asajj return, but not in an assassin/warrior mode. Instead, I'd like to see her in a rivalry with Grievous, perhaps "accidentally" allowing our heroes to escape during a big CIS win to make Grievous look bad to Dooku. they are, in essence, like siblings in a way, both "children" of Dooku, and I'd love to see that played up both at the end of this season and going into the next.

My perfect season ender, in other words, would be the CIS attacking a planet/ship yard (still want to see one)/other Republic target, the heroes narrowly escape because of Asajj (who would not be engaging in battle, but instead commanding part of the CIS fleet or perhaps leading a fighter wing in her weird squid-ship) lets them escape and pins the blame on Grievous. The CIS still win, but the heroes escape and the rivalry is highlighted.

2. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    Season 2 will end with a Cad Bane/Bossk/Aurra Sing trilogy.

3. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I love the Trident! (The squid-ship) It would be AWSOME to see it again!

4. fanboyskywalker

fanboyskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2008
    I just don't see Aurra leading a squadron. She's an assassin and IMO acts best from the shadows.

5. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Commence, Operation: Durge's Lance.

Never going to happen, but I would love it.

6. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I think it should end on a cliffhanger where Obi-Wan is trapped in the Black Lodge after trying to save Satine only to have his dopplganger come back to the real world and fool everyone.

[image=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jJSCzAHbXm4/SDhp3Ts2jqI/AAAAAAAACAg/HWnwDHYFJds/s400/FinderScreenSnapz216.jpg]

7. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    "How's Satine? HOW'S SATINE?! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

8. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Heero Yuy
    I think it should end on a cliffhanger where Obi-Wan is trapped in the Black Lodge after trying to save Satine only to have his dopplganger come back to the real world and fool everyone.

I would love to see something like that. It's something I always wanted to see happen in the clone wars.

9. Scolai

Dec 31, 2009
    Add a dancing, backward talking dwarf and Lurch from the Addams Family and I'm down with it. But only if dopple-wan gets entirely blue eyes in one episode and says, "The spice must flow!"

Otherwise it's a complete dealbreaker.

10. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    [face_laugh]

11. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Um . . . the backwards talking dwarf is obviously Yoda!

12. lordnyris

lordnyris Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2010
    Am I the only one that wouldn't mind seeing some more Cad Bane? I would like to see a nice curtain call at the end of the season for Bane and maybe Ventress, feels like we have lost them a bit. After all, this season was called "Rise of the Bounty Hunters". But I love the mando story line. I don't think that the writers will dissapoint for the end of the season, especially at the rate that the episodes are going. Oh and maye Ashoka almost dies maybe??

13. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    No, you're not. He has many, many, many fans. :p
    Season 2's end might be a nice way to compare how they end seasons so far. Do they end it on the side of the bad guys? Or will they do something different this time and have the heroes be the focus?

14. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    I think it's pretty much a given we'll see Cad Bane again by the end of Season 2 - and perhaps this time working with Bossk. Bossk MUST appear in Season 2 - it's been hinted he will in one of the trailers - his model is all ready to go. Will be interesting to see how he is depicted, since we didn't see him do anything in ESB.

15. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    You might not be aware of this, but we already know that Bossk will make his first TCW appearance (along the likes Bane and Sing) in episode 20 of this season.

16. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    I had absolutely no idea about this - but I figured if anything it would be right at the end around the episode 20 mark. With that, it could be the start of a 3 part trilogy even.

17. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Boba Fett killing Cad Bane

18. ZEM

ZEM Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 3, 2009
    That's an interesting idea, but I'd like to keep Bane around for awhile. Other than that, I don't really know what I'd like for the finale, other than for something more awesome that "Hostage Crisis," and easily continued next season. Perhaps a cliffhanger.

19. Scolai

Dec 31, 2009
    How about Boba Fett is sent to kill Ahsoka to prove himself...

...and falls in love instead?

:eek: :p

20. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    I know that there are rumors of a prison break episode and as cool as that sounds, I can't believe they would end this season with that considering they ended season one with that. But any chance to see more Bane and to leave us with a cliffhanger would suit me just fine.

21. ZEM

ZEM Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 3, 2009
    Wow, I think I actually could like that idea. It's growing on me.

22. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Seconded.

23. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    Not this season, but the second to last season I think should have Cad Bane kill Ahsoka and have the final Season deal with Anakin hunting down Cad Bane, starting him onto the path of the Dark Side, and decapitate him with his lightsaber.

For this season, I would like to see a Cad Bane/Aurrua Sing/Bossk trilogy that makes them major villians in the third season.

24. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    We already have the Tuskens and Dooku. How many starts down the path of the dark side can one character have?

25. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    He maybe he flipped a U-eee? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.