main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you want to celebrate our 1-year anniversary?

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Jun 24, 2003.

?

How do you want to celebrate our 1-year anniversary?

Poll closed Jun 29, 2003.
  1. I want to see T3 opening night on July 2.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I want to see Legally Blonde on July 2.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want to celebrate, but on another night or weekend.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. I can't come - too busy with other stuff.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
  2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I am not sure at this moment. :p

Again, congrats...not sure if I can celebrate with you all. ?[face_plain]

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Sorry but unless I can bring Brandon along, count me out that whole holiday week. Everyone who can watch Brandon will be away at the beach that week.

Of course we could all go see Pirates of the Caribbean the following weekend. (Hint hint) :D

4. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    I'm away July 3-7 in Massachusetts. Then July 11-13 is Shoreleave. Weekends are out for me until late July. :)

We may have to postpone any kind of celebration til later this year. Everyone's schedules seem pretty hectic from what I've heard.

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Well...it is kinda like the biggest Holiday week. :p :D

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.

6. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    You know Pirates of the Caribbean does open on July 9th. Why not we try to go that night and celebrate our anniversary?
    Come on everyone, my birhtday is the next day and what better way to celebate both our anniversary and my birthday thenby watching Johnny Depp dressed as a pirate!?! Grrrrr...... [face_devil]

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Mal...you really want to see that movie, don't you? :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

8. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    I'm planning on seeing it the day it opens myself. Of course I'll be watching it in Lancaster..

9. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Wow J_Sat, your powers of perception are amazing!!!! :eek:

:p

10. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Hey pretty busy here also, but I have a huge yard and at the end of the summer - I can throw a barbeque if anyone is interested.

11. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I am always interested in having a BBQ, but at the end of summer is Dragon Con. Maybe we could do something mid-summer, if it would fit your schedule?

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Wow....another BBQ...that would be nice. :p

Mal...I am on fire today. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

13. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I don't care when we do this or what we do so long as it doesn't include Reese Witherspoon.

14. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    I second that notion! :D Man is she ANNOYING!!

15. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Ok Skidder, wanna throw out some dates for a BBQ. Then we can start planning. August 2 & 3 are out for me b/c of a music fest.

:)

16. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Ok, so no group meeting this week for a movie. Everybody is just really busy it seems with the holiday coming. We'll try to do the BBQ thing later in the summer if Skidder will host. :)

17. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    You know, since alot of us are getting together on July 15th for the John Williams event, wanna celebrate then?

18. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    that is a good idea Mal. :p

It looks like only 2 members of NJO are going to the concert...

But I just found out that a perspective member, already has his tickets. Gonna try and get him to ride with us...and meet you guys and gals. :D

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

19. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    No, let's leave the July 15 thing as it is. I'm not even sure I'm going. I will just be back from Shoreleave that Sunday before and start school again that Monday. We need to celebrate when we can all get together and work doesn't interfere. I'd rather us do the BBQ at Skidder's. Plus, I do think that it's better for our celebration to be a KofP only event...give us time to get some things talked about and worked out for the upcoming months. :)

20. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Works for me then, how about you Skidder?

21. Skidder

Nov 7, 2000
    What do I think? I think it would be awesome. Talked to my wife last night and she was fine with it (she even said she would clean the house for it). We just need to figure out a weekend. We said we would figure it out tommorrow - so I'll have an answer by Thurs. I'll make sure it doesn't conflict with Dragon Con.

22. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Skidder your such a trooper!!!!! :D

23. Skidder

Nov 7, 2000
    Alright - got a date. How is Aug 23(Sat)?

24. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    August 23 should work. That is five days before we leave for Dragon Con and currently I have nothing else scheduled. What say the rest of you?
    :)

25. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    No for me. I have a festival that weekend. I think most of my weekends in August are busy. But its no big deal. If I miss it, I miss it. There will be other times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.