main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How does Darth Vader go to the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Sith_241, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plutoneam

plutoneam Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
    According to the Visual Dictionary, he eats through a nutrient tube. If he feeds on nutreints alone, he has no 'waste material'.
    Hope this helps.

2. senseless_apprentice

senseless_apprentice Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2002
    I think he has a colastomy bag. (I hope I spelled that right).

My swim team coach had one and its a little bag that collects the poop through the side of your body. Charming huh?

I do wonder what he does in his meditation chamber. Perhaps he stairs into the abyss dreaming of his long lost love. Not that it would matter since he probably doesn't have a.......... :)

3. DarthDrew

DarthDrew Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Serious answer: My thinking is that it is something like Paul Muad'Dib's (Dune) stillsuit. Since water is scarce on that desert planet, they recycle all their water... even pee and sweat. Their suit automatically processes any waste material to remove the water and stores that water where they can drink it again. Anything that would be left would be minimal and could be stored to dump later.

Non-serious answer: I don't know if I'd talk like James Earl Jones if I had a tube up my (ahem). More likely I'd talk like Spongebob Squarepants.

4. senseless_apprentice

Dec 18, 2002
    I don't mean to get to0 specific but the tube actually sticks out somewhere in the love handles area. Very gross stuff.

I do like/agree with you're serious answer. I always liked Dune.

He may not have to urinate but the question still remains.

Does he poop?

5. DarthDrew

DarthDrew Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    There again, it can be processed to remove any liquid. It may sound gross, but if it's between drinking that water on a desert planet like Dune and total dehydration, I'll take that (ugh...) water. Any leftover would be stored for later disposal and wouldn't take up that much space.

6. MandalorianJango

MandalorianJango Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I don't think he does. If his life-support system sustains life for him he wouldn't have to eat therefor he would'nt produce any waste.

7. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    I think he has an internal dialysis machine.

8. senseless_apprentice

Dec 18, 2002
    I think mischevious just solved it.

I don't think people on dialysis have any poo. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.