main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How does Luke die?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Mae, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mae

Mae Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Is this a piece of history yet? This is my very rare appearances in the EU forum, so forgive me for not knowing this.

<mae>

2. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    He's still alive and kicking. The books cover only a few decades of post-ROTJ material at this point, so he's still a healthy 50-ish years old.

3. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Nope, Luke is still alive and well as of the upcoming Dark Nest Trilogy, which takes place roughly 30 years after RotJ.

EDIT: ^^^ Or what she said. :p

4. Mae

Mae Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Ah, I see. Thanks for that update.

Any idea how he MIGHT die? For Luke, I can really only picture him going out like Yoda. Peacefully. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

whostheBossk likes this.
  5. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I think Ben's going to kill him a la King Arthur...

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Luke will get a new bathtub large enough so that he and Mara can share romantic evenings soaking in the tub. One day Luke will come home from training young Jedi students at the Academy and decide to run a bath while he's waiting on Mara to get home. Well, Mara will not be home by the time the bath is run, so Luke will decide to start without her. His fatal mistake will be leaving his lightsaber on the edge of the countertop next to the tub. Luke will be stepping one foot into the too-hot-water of the tub as he reaches out to place his hand on the counter to stabilize himself...but when he does this, he'll accidentally knock the lightsaber into the tub. He will reach down to grab the lightsaber out of the water, still having one foot in and one foot out of the tub, and accidentally ignite it.

When the lightsaber ignites, it will cut a hole in the side of the tub and cause water to start pouring out onto the slick tile floor. Immediately Luke sees the danger, but it is too late. He will slip on the wet tile, fall backwards, and hit his head on the toilet.

You might be wondering why just hitting his head on the toilet could kill Jedi Master Luke Skywalker? Because by then he'll be very old and not getting enough fiber in his diet.

either that, or some major event will happen and luke sacrifices himself to save one of his family members. I could see it happening either way really.

7. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
  8. DarthGabriel81

DarthGabriel81 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
  9. DarthGabriel81

May 22, 2005
    Or Mara catchs him cheating on her..with a beutiful Chiss woman.

10. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    His he died or is only 50 somthing?

11. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    I agree. Luke can only die peacefully, after all that he has done. That, or a fitting end would be sacrificing himself to destroy the Dark Side once and for all (although I still believe that it was destroyed in Ep. 6)

12. DarthGabriel81

May 22, 2005
    Hopefully being so strong with the Force it will greatly extend his life. Kind of like Yoda.

13. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    I see a Nostril of Palpatine involved in his death...

14. sayon

sayon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    he will live to be as old as yoda

15. CISTIC_KAR

CISTIC_KAR Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Gets hit by a speeder, lol

16. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    I read a fanfic that portrayed his death so well it is the only way I can imagine it now.

-The Scummy-

17. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    i just read that whole page you put there. *wipes away the tears from her eyes* now for ever more ill think of his death like that also. man that was so sad..

18. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

Luke will probably never die in our lifetime. That could cause the end of SW all together. ;)

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Darth Vader kills him on board the Second Death Star, and the Empire reigns peacefully in perpetuity.

I wish. :(

20. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

I just read that fic. I think that's how he's gonna go now.

21. RevanFett

RevanFett Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2005
    I still like the whole bathtub idea. it would be really funny to see in a movie.

22. jedisolo_2

jedisolo_2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    He doesn't. Lucas won't let him.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Luke died at Endor. The Luke we all know is not Luke but a messed up character after being passed around from one author to another. He has a lot of unresolved issues. ;)

24. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    I see a Danni in his future. And a knife in his back while Mara is laughing. hmmmmmmmmmmmm The future I can see. *gives a Yoda cackle*

25. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    I agree with the toilet death and I would like to subscribe to JediDragon's newsletter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.