main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How Going About making your own city chapter ???

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by FunGun, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunGun

FunGun Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2002
    Hi i live in Daytona beach Florida and i wanted to know how i could maybe start my own chapter i know pll from my city that would join in a snap !!! if you have any info let me know

2. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    basically, get three indivigual people (differ IP addresses) posting on these boards, and you'll get a board made.

After that, you need at least 3 meetings of at least 3 people each to be made an official chapter.

¤Night

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Night summed it up pretty well. :)

As he said, you first need to get a city forum created for Daytona. To do this, two other people (from separate households) need to voice their support for the creation of a Daytona city forum in this thread. If you know of anyone who would be interested in starting a Daytona FanForce chapter, I suggest that you encourage them to sign up for the boards and post here.

Once your city forum is created, you can begin working toward official FanForce chapter status. For more information on this, check out the FanForce FAQ.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via private message, or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.