main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends * How I met your Mother * - Skywalker family - COMPLETE ~ Author's thanks

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    Amusing story. [face_thinking]
    Poor Luke, with such child he exactly does not become bored:D

[face_devil] Bel[face_devil]

2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I just started reading this fic and misread this sentence and was confused as to who the "him" refered to. I was thinking "The Emperor was in love with Luke?" I read it as "Was it because the emperor didn't want you to love Daddy more than the Emperor himself did."

I'm like whoa, that is a whole different type of fanfic than I expected. I don't want to read L/P slash fanfiction. :p

Sorry, I guess I should get back to reading...or maybe do some work for my employeer. I really like the fic so far.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, finished the fic. Very nicely done! I like the questions about Callista. [face_laugh]

3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thank you very much ginchy, Bel and Jedi_Lover!

@};-

4. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    This story is a blast and very light and funny read.:)@};-@};-

OMG - where do I start --- Samira staring at the other children with Mara’s glare made me laugh. And then when the other two boys in the corner were described – I laughed even harder. And Ben’s comment at the end – too precious.

This is really good --- I actually never thought of them having to explain this story in great detail to their children. Love the girls BTW.

Love it – the pregnant women always seem to be the ones shouting the orders. Loved it when Mara swallowed her curse as she knew her children’s eyes were all trained on her.

I’m not sure but I think Han earned himself about 3 slaps during their conversation with the Skywalker children – but I may have lost count. He-He.

Poor Luke when he finds out the kids have learned about the ten years it took he and Mara to get together from 3P0 and R2. This story rocked and was very well detailed. Many Kudos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.