main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How is Everyone?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Finney, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    that title has a nice ring to it!

Perhaps it shall be so!!! Jedi-Finney, you too can be called dumbass, if you desire!! Perhaps collectively, you 2 can be the Fresnan Dumbasses! :D

2. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    I'm suddenly afraid. . .

3. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i got my stitches out! woo hoo!! thats gonna be some scar. oh well

4. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    woo hoo, i'm a dumbass! LETS PARTY!

5. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    actually i think my dog is more of a dumbass, he is sitting in the hallway eating a peice of paper.

6. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    We're all dumbasses, according to the non-SW initiated. Apparently being a hardcore fan of Star Wars makes one a "loser" or "dork". Strange how trying to dress like a thug, be a sports nut (Which I also am :D ), or collect other sorts of memorabilia is not considered being a dumbass or something similar.

7. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    What about Fantasy Football freaks??? :D

8. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    Oops!! Double post!!

9. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Eh, being weird is waaaay more fun than being normal. Oh well, when aliens come to colonize the planet, hey'll see Star Wars Junkies as a different species and leave us alone while all the normals are turned into a slave race :D

10. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    They'll appoint me as their Wascally Leader :)
    And then vaporize me :(

11. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    Eh, being weird is waaaay more fun than being normal. Oh well, when aliens come to colonize the planet, hey'll see Star Wars Junkies as a different species and leave us alone while all the normals are turned into a slave race

exactly...

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i need money.

13. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I am very weird... oh, my wrist still hurts, typing with one hand is hard.

14. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    That's how I type is with one hand :)
    'Tis easy ^_^
    My wrist is fine, but I fried my knuckles on a hot grille.
    Fun stuff :)

15. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    have you ever been so bored, with nothing to do, that you just totally re-install windows? well i was that bored! not like windows in your house, or car, but you know on your computer... that is unless you use mac.. then i dunno how that works... but i was just so bored, and i was unable to sleep because i slept like 15 hours yesterday... so i think i'm gunna be very tired at work tonight, blah!

16. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ When I went to computer school we had this one installation class where all we did is install and uninstall different software systems.

17. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    that sounds... uhh... kinda boring...

18. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i got so bored that i went through all of my MP3's and gave them proper names.......im bored

19. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    I went to a friend's belated b-day 'party'.
    All we did was watch AI (which I thought was great though Spielberg's ending was kinda drug on).
    Before the movie even started he took off to his gf's house which left me with his relatives :p
    After the movie I popped in the ancient Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on the original NES and proceeded to beat it (again) because one of his cousins had erased my file which had the game beat three times over.
    I remember when I thought that game was impossible to beat :p

20. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i liked AI, though i did think the ending was kind of odd... also zelda 2 wasnt my favorite, i didnt like the side scrolling aspect, the original is cool, but my favorite zelda game has to be the SNES version, folloed by the game boy one and the N64... i guess there are two more for gameboy but i never played them... oh well..

21. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    My fav Zelda is OOT (N64)
    It really helped tie all the other Zelda's together. The only one that still doesn't really fit (oddly enough) is the original.
    So Ganon was cast into the darkworld (OOT), then broke the seal and came back untold years later (SNES), whereupon he was destroyed.
    So. . . if A Link to the Past took place before the original (which it does), how did Ganon come back from the dead?
    Then in Adventure of Link you have to wake up like, the original Zelda or some such (seeing as all princesses from that point on must be called Zelda and thus far, that's the case). I'd assume this would be the Zelda that has the triforce of wisdom in her from OOT.
    You wake her up, a decendant of Link once again recieves the Triforce of courage, and evil is vanquished.
    So, how does Ganon come back to life?
    The others like the gameboy games and Majora's Mask are just kind of their own seperate adventures (seperate meaning Non Ganon/Triforce/Hell, even Zelda related :p)

22. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Never could get into Zelda. My faves for Super NES was Mario Cart and Earth Worm Jim 2. SPYRO ROCKS!!!

23. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i liked Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Contra!those games ruled!

24. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    Mario Kart! =D
    I could play the SNES and N64 versions for hours with my friends ^_^
    Then it was Goldeneye. Hours upon hours of killing each other =D
    Our newest kick is Smash Brothers melee for Gamecube :)
    It was Rogue Leader for a while before I beat it and tey got tired of crashing into the trench walls :p

25. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    I just got back from New Orleans today. Damn that wa a fun trip. i was there for a week. I had the pleasure of performing in the Louis Armstrong Festival a.k.a. "Satchmofest". I tell you one thing, if you think its hot and nasty here, stay in New Orleans for a week. Youll be dying to get back top the dry heat of the valley. It was humid as Hell over there!! But i DID have fun. If any of you guys have a chance to go there, GO!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.