main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA How is your guys summer going?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Storm_Granger, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    I thought that we needed a new thread so I thought up a stupid question and posted it 8-} to answer my own question summer is going great for me, I am having fun with wedding plans, I hate my job and.... yeah thats it!

2. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    OPPS sorry guys this was a duplicate ignor one of them!

3. xcrooksx

xcrooksx Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Certainly you are not refering to your post at Crafton?

4. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    OH NO!! I loved working at Crafton but I am not working there anymore because larry and I are getting married so they did not want to renew my contract :_| no right now i am working at pahrohs lost cause

5. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    I'm single

6. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    good for you Carl

7. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    what? oops....I don't know why I posted that on this thread.

8. TarikJanis

TarikJanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Yah Odde, I used to be single, but now I'm dating a Jawa. But hey, she's a sweet Jawa.

LOVE YOU GEN!

9. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    my summer is good except for the lack of hours im getting at mervyns!!
    oh well at least i get to spend more time with tommy!
    love you too

10. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    You guys are seriously making me sick. I am starting to be glad the Stormtropers killed most of your family Gen. [face_plain]

11. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    I second that!

12. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Well my summer is going good thus far. its hard to coplain when all i do is raft and party every day. Tho in a month i'm guna have to return to the real world. i think i need to make a better habbit of haveing jobs that have end dates...owell yay job security.

13. AquaDude

AquaDude Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    My summer has been fine, I just started a new job, but it's cool because i work 30 hours a week, but only four days, so I get a full time paycheck, and part time scedual (sort of) other than that I am hanging out with friends (mostly other than you gyes, sorry) and that's about it from this fish.

14. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    So what AJ we are not your friends anymore thanks alot! I see we are not good enough for you anymore!!!!! 8-} :_|

15. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    I would give anything to be rafting right now, I have not been for so long!!! Not fair! :)

16. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah poor me i have to go rafting every day

17. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Oy, Ryan shut it!
    so what about this rafting trip you mentioned a few weeks ago?

18. Joe_The_Red

Joe_The_Red Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    My summer has been... alright. I bought myself some happiness the other day with the last of my birthday money and a bit of x-mas money.

I was pretty intent on getting a Game Boy Player or Mega Man for Gamecube, but I found neither at best buy... I hate best buy. So I ended up getting Baldar's Gate for Gamecube (it was only $20), a GBA-GCN link cable, and a much needed memory card.

I had some money left and I knew there was only one thing to spend it on: NES or SNES games! I went to Game Crazy, but I didn't see much that stood out to me. Probably 'cause I've already got most of the good ones. My friend convinced me to save the last bit of my money, but just as we were leaving he noticed a Genesis fo $20. We also saw Castlevania: Bloodlines for it there. Impuslivly and perhaps shocking, I bought it.

I was barely able to get it. Between my friend and I we had the exact amount necessary to purchase it.

And that's my story.......... Baldar's Gate is pretty cool. I make my elven soceress run around in her underwear often.

19. Darth_Nigma1

Darth_Nigma1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2003
    my simmers going great, Lost my love one, but time heals all wounds. hmm, but I still live so like is pertty peachy.

20. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Wo, sorry to here about your lose man. But that is a very good optimistic personality you have, I envoy you in that respect.

21. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Sorry to hear about it, I know it can be hard (I have been through it enough times) My heart goes out to you. but what a great way of looking at it, very cool. If you need anything we are all here for you!

22. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Hear Hear!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.