main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends how it all began (choose your adventure)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KnightKatarn05, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightKatarn05

KnightKatarn05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2003
    All right, looks like people want a combo scene.

Oh, crap. Hey, does anybody out there wanna write the next section, I though Loso_Fett would, but he's on vacation.

Any takers?

2. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    I would but i do not know when i will be on next so some one else will have to do it.

3. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Will someone not come forward and write the next section.

4. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Nope. We're all out to tea. ;)

...sorry...

5. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I don't really have time, but could write if no-one else does ... then I can at least use those two hours of train-riding every day

6. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Tea? What are you, British?!?

Teg, 2 hours...worse than mine!

No writing for me...not my strong point....

7. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Minx: No. Completely American, and I hate tea in all its forms. It was just the first thing that popped into my mind.

8. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I like tea and i am British.

So who can we get to write this next section, i would like to do it but my time online is random at best.

9. KnightKatarn05

Apr 7, 2003
    I don't have a swim meet tomorrow night, so I'll try and post around 7:00 pm, board time. Hope you guys can wait that long.

10. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I can wait for as long as it takes.

11. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Has everyone seen the front of this site they have put up a link for scooby dooku's cyoa thread.

12. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Oh well crap I didn't check this page out yesterday, I would have written it for you. If you have a hard time finding someone just PM me and if I can I will write.

13. Loso_Fett

Loso_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Hey guys!

I'MMMM BAAAAACCCKKK.

If the job hasen't been takin already, I would love to write the next section

14. Loso_Fett

Aug 1, 2002
    Oh yes, that 1&2 combo is my vote.

15. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I can not wait for the next section, it will rock.

16. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    So is Loso_Fett doing the next section KnightKatarn05.

17. KnightKatarn05

Apr 7, 2003
    Nope, sorry, I'm writing again.

18. KnightKatarn05

Apr 7, 2003

We cut to the forests of Sgissh, where Dask and the Young Ones are huddled together in a circle; sitting with their legs crossed, each with their hands out, palms facing up. We look around the circle, and all of them are locked in a trance, eyes closed, and every so often one of the Young Ones collapses and falls back on the ground.

DASK: (In an ominous voice) Stronger. Learn to tap deeper into yourself, into all that lives, all that has died, all that will be.

Time passes, and still the Young Ones sit. Eventually the sky turns dark and it starts to downpour.

DASK: There; now we can relax a little bit.

Everyone opens their eyes, and looks up, the rain keeps on falling, but the ground they sit on is still dry, their hair, clothes, everything around them is dry. They look up, and it as if a giant, invisible umbrella has been placed over them, keeping them from getting soaked.

KALEEP: So this is what we?ve been working for, manipulating our energy to keep us dry?

DASK: And the ship as well.

We look over, and the same invisible umbrella is hanging over the ship.

DASK: We need to concentrate; the ship must be kept dry for some time, or else it will rust.

One of the Young Ones stands up, trying to stretch his legs, but as he does that, the umbrella over the Young Ones breaks, and they are immediately drenched.

KALEEP: (In a sarcastic tone) Thanks Troa

The Young One Troa looks abashed, and sits back down.

DASK: No, stand up; there is no use in wasting time, we might as well head over to the ship to make some more repairs and get some rest.

They make their way into the ship, and head to the engineering bay.

KALEEP: Hand me that power converter, will you? (He points a finger at large, boxy-looking object lying across a dashboard)

Dask takes a seat behind one of the monitors, and turns it on. He goes down the list, and checks off everything that looks all right

DASK: Hey, we?re still down 20% in fuel from the minimal operating level.

KALEEP: That?s what I?m working on over here; I?m trying to reroute the power from the electro-pulse generator to the main engine.

TROA: (He pulls himself up from one of the compartments lowering to the main engines) Just don?t leave us defenseless!

The mood becomes even tenser as the day goes on; all of the Young Ones work silently on the ship, only taking to ask for a part or tool.

Suddenly, a voice comes from the bridge of the ship.

VOICE: Hello?can anybody?(radio static for a couple of seconds)?Repeat, Jeoudnian yacht?permission?engines depleted?damage?imminent.

DASK: (Looks up from his station) Wha?what was that? (He runs towards the bridge, and sits at the comm. unit) This is the?um?(He tries to remember it?s original name) Vitality. Can you repeat your message?

VOICE: Request?docking?mission?Jesan.

DASK: Jesan? (He falters at these words) Land immediately, head for sector, (He checks the landing coordinates on the ships nav computer) 247G-1138.

VOICE: Coordinates?prepare?emergency landing.

The noise outside the ship grows louder, as the Young Ones inside hear the incoming ship begin to land. It steadies its way out of the atmosphere, and slowly descends through the treetops.

DASK: (Emerging from the hatch) No! No, not there! (He yells this, but to no avail, the ship is stuck, and begins to slowly sink into the earth.

The hatch from the ship opens up, and out climbs Valan, dressed in his normal brown robes, with the ornate gowns underneath it. He climbs out of the mud, and walks over to the Young Ones.

VALAN: I must speak to a representative of this world.

DASK: Who are you?

VALAN: I am Prince Valan Ibo Ntalir, Prince of Jeoudni, and nephew to the High Consul.

DASK: Jesan, you mean Jesan, right?

VALAN: Yes, yes that?s right. But that doesn?t matter now, I need to meet with the man your people call Dask.

DASK: (His eyes widen) But that?s me.

VALAN: (To himself) Surely?but uncle?he told me.

DASK: What did Jesan tell you?

VALAN: That I would meet a man, a great wielder of the

19. Loso_Fett

Aug 1, 2002
    Yeah I vote 3 also.
    Hmmmmmmm, very mysterious

20. Tegarend

May 7, 2003
    #3 ... who writes? Take care to give him some idea what kind of emperor it is. How does this CYOA and CYOA XIX wodk together actually? You asked Tuvitor?

21. KnightKatarn05

Apr 7, 2003
  22. Tegarend

May 7, 2003
    Have you read CYOA XIX by Lord Tuvitor? He starts talking about the origin of the Force too. And I would like all CYOA's to have some kind of continuity.

23. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Great section KK #3

24. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I pick NO.3.

That was a great section, it was well writen well done.

25. KnightKatarn05

Apr 7, 2003
    There is a revolution, a rebellion against tryanny, and I urge you to join.

I, and other CYOA writers, a switching to another website where there is proper recognition for the CYOA's out there. I will not be finishing up my story here, but a the following website :

http://phatooine.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=468

I hope to see all of the fans of CYOA's there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.