main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx How long are you going to stand in line to see EPISODE II?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Feb 24, 2002.

?

How long are you going to stand in line to see EPISODE II?

Poll closed May 15, 2002.
  1. less than 12 hours...

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 12 to 24 hours...

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. 1 to 3 days...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. 3 to 5 days...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. 5 to 7 days...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 7 to 10 days...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. 10 to 13 days...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  8. TWO WEEKS!!!

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
  2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    You guys are stuck with the Grand Admiral for the whole line up. ;)

-> IA

3. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    Most of you know that the big line-up event will be at AZmills Harkins 24, so if you are joining us,(or even if your not!) post here and show how big of a fan you are! the line-up begins on MAY 3rd until showtime!!!

4. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i'm also gonna be there the whole time if i have anything to say about it, so you guys better start practicing ignoring me now or you'll regret it later when i'm three hours into my "why padme should be with obi-wan" uber-annoying theory. :)

5. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    I will be there for a good portion of the two weeks. If it wasn't for work I'd be there the full two weeks. I'll definitely have my trooper gear on atleast some of the time too. Remember the Empire has been keeping a close watch on you Rebels. :)

6. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    The Queen (me) shall reign for the entire two weeks. Yes. **regal stare that's slightly ruined by her mouth quirking into a smile** Costumes? Of course! At least two of them! :D (possibly three)

7. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    I'll do my best to come as often as I can to show my support for the Rebellion.

8-}

Can't promise I'll be in line for the entire two weeks, though. :D Finals...yay.

8. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    I'll be with you in spirit!

9. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    The whole lineup will have to suffer the entire two weeks with my ramblings on finals concerning religiousity of Americans and geology. <grins evily> Be prepared.

10. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    I'm not going to camp out for two weeks, I'm going to just have someone else do it for me..

11. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    I'll be stopping by durring the two weeks but there fully for the last two days. I would be there more but I'm lucky to get that off. I can't wait! Last time was great. I'm new to this forum too so I'm glad to be here. By the way, does anyone know if Harkins is showing AOTC digitaly?

12. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    harpm1: Welcome to the Phoenix FanForce. :D sideshow212 is probably the best person to ask about the lineup, but it's really looking like Harkins will have one all-digital theater for Ep. II (they're moving the digital projector from another theater for the occasion). I'm psyched about the line.

If you have any questions about FanForce or the JC in general, feel free to contact me by private message or email, or kreleia, our City Rep by private message or email.

-> IA

13. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    c'mon, i know more than 13 people are waiting in line to see episode II...

14. dustchick

dustchick Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2000
    I'll probably be there for the last 24 hours or so. Last time I did the full two days, and it was a lot of fun. This time, work and an unenthusiastic significant other are going to make it a bit more difficult to be there. But I'll definitely be thinking about it for the whole two weeks!

15. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    I'll be there as much as work and school allow!

16. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll be there as much as I can, though I'm gonna be in Ohio for a few days smack dab in the middle of it. (Why does my bro have to be on semesters?)

17. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    hmmmm...how is it that a thread with no topic can last so long and this one goes down in flames....*twice!*

oh well... ?[face_plain]

18. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Probably because those of us who will be standing in line for any length of time have already discussed amongst ourselves at various meetings and PMs.

19. DARTHPHX

DARTHPHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    I just want to thank all of you for lining up two weeks before episode II at AZ Mills because you will be no where near the theater I plan on watching Episode II at. Just want to say thanks again.

20. Mod_Squad_Leader

Mod_Squad_Leader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2001
    Sorry you won't be joining us, DARTHPHX. I think it's going to be a blast hanging out with Star Wars geeks for two weeks. :D

21. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    [face_plain] hmmmm....

22. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    gee whiz DARTHPHX, sorry your not lining up with us...
    we're sure gonna miss that keen sense of sarcasm in our line-up event... :cool:

23. sideshow212

Feb 3, 2002
    ok, i will dig this thread out of obscurity *one* more time...
    but only because there are a few new people here who might have missed it...

24. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    Well, probably less than 12 hours. I'm sorry, but school and stuff sure won't let me sit around a line for 2 weeks. But I still want to see EpII with you guys! Not waiting in line doesn't make me any less of a SW fan than you guys.

25. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    Ha, I will be there in the Days Catagory of course. not sure how long the rest of my group will be there.

but Rancor_bait, DVader20, Mirax_H(that day i hope), myself, and Aprox. 13 others will be there off and on.
    Go Gamersedge group and Go PFF. and of course props to the AZLINEUP PPL for make this happen.
    Woot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.