main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

how long before ROTS goes to DVD?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by teajay33, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teajay33

teajay33 Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    i was thinking they'd come out in time for christmas, say late nov., early jan. at the latest? anyone heard anything yet?

2. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    November sounds about right to me.

3. Deliriou5

Deliriou5 Jedi Master star 1

May 5, 2003
    I dont know, but my guess would either be around August or September. If I remember Right, Attack of the Clones took about that long to make it to DVD. Then again, Lucas may make us wait till around Christmas time this year.

4. jangoisadrunk

jangoisadrunk Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    It seems PT DVDs come out in October. TPM came out in October (2 years after the movie came out-damn Lucas), and ATOC came out later that year in October. I hope beyond all hope ROTS comes out no later than that. The DVD is what it is all about for me. While seeing it in the theater is grand, you have to pay money, abide by thier schedule, etc... The DVD is like my own personal theatrical screening. Plus the picture quality is better, and you get all the fun extras. Of course, since Lucas is a money grubbing hog, who know what he'll do. I swear though, if I have to wait until *gasp* Christmas of 2005, I will never forgive LFL. I will still adore all things SW, but I will go to my grave holding GL and LFL in contenpt.

5. colivo

colivo Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 25, 2004
    AOTC came out on DVD Nov 12, 2002, TPM came out Oct 16, 2001, so I figure last week of October/ first week of November. Hopefully sooner!

6. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Hopefully it will be 2005 and they won't hold it off to promote the Star Wars TV program, whenever that will take off.

7. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    To be honest when the do release it on DVD, they are going to make a big deal about it. They will probably release a box set of the prequels and then a Saga box set soon after.

BTW, this thread probably belong in the Episode Three no spoliers forum. Kind aout of place.

8. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    No, this forum covers all DVD releases and DVD-specific information. It's cross-purposed with the movie forums in this regard...

9. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    It better be in October or November. I dont want to have to wait til 2006 and then have to by the whole saga again.

10. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    oops, my bad. Didnt know that.

11. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    Yeah, November at the latest. They'll probably stop showing it in theators around the end of summer. I want to see it more than once.

12. dudalb

dudalb Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2001
    October/November sounds about right.
    Just in time for the big Christmas sales.

13. JEDI_MISFIT138

JEDI_MISFIT138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    ^^
    Yep, most likely in November.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.