How long will Jacen_Solo81 last before the Ice Queen takes him off at the knees for the "Master" com

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Dec 28, 2002.

?

How long will Jacen_Solo81 last before the Ice Queen takes him off at the knees for the "Master

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
1 Day 1 vote(s) 12.5%
3 Days 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1 Week 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1 Month 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1 Year 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I wouldn't stop running if I were you...and don't look back! 7 vote(s) 87.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
  2. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
  3. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jacen_Solo81 pray to your god that she kills you quickly. I voted run and never look back, but you need to get a bike helmet with mirrors so you can watch your @$$
  4. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jake you forgot to add the option of RAVAGING MY BODY LIKE A 33 YEAR OLD NUN WHO HAS JUST BROKEN HER VOW OF CELIBACY! If I'm going down I'm going down with a bang!

Luke Austin Buchanan
    1981-2002
  5. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Dude, you crack me up. Don't you know you're never supposed to share a woman's age?

Anyway, I thought she was already 34. [face_mischief] Oh well, I just know that she's older than me, and I will hit the big 3-0 next month.

6. tx1573 Jedi Knight

star 1
    in the grand scheme of things her age is not the issue. It is her ability to crush you from the inside out and never look back. The mental torment and agony she is notorious for inflicting is more the enough reason for me to say you will be lucky to last a day let alone a year.
  7. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    And just to clarify things, Ice Queen, should you be reading this, we are just kidding!

8. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok guys if you are talking about Lisa's age she is only 32! YOu guys should know better then to go around telling a woman's age and second if you are going to then you need to make sure you get it right and never say she is older! LOL you guys are too funny!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.