main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How Long Will ROTS Be In Cinemas

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ObiWanCon, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    So how long will Revenge of the Sith be in cinemas I'm interested to know so I now how long I'll have to see it in the cinema and also how long do you think the Odeon in Leicester square will show ROTS in Digital because I want to see it in Digital but I won?t be in London until mid July.

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I think it will be on general release until mid-July. I think it may all depend on how well War of the Worlds, and Batman Begins do at the box-office.

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I think they will fall short :D

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If I recall correctly AOTC was around into August at some of the London cinemas. I remember seeing it a couple of times at the Odeon Mezzanine with a friend who was on holiday here.

As far as the digital presentation goes I would think War of the Worlds will replace it at the beginning of July. When AOTC was at the Leicester Square Odeon Minority Report replaced it early in July.

5. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    And let us all hope War of the Worlds is better than Minority Report. I reckon it'll be in cinema's ubtil around mid-to-late July.

6. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I liked Minority Report! :)

That said, I think that with the films coming out this summer are of higher standing than what did come out after Attack of the Clones in 2002.

I still say that War of the World, Batman Begins, and to some extent, I think Sin City will also do some damage to ROTS in the theatres this year.

7. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    i agree with hn i think when war of the worlds comes most cinemas will stop screening it or have one showing a day....
    i also love minority report n can't wait to see sin city in the flesh! i'm such a huge fan of the books!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.