main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends HOW LOVE CHANGES THINGS! (I TITLED IT, JA) Updated November 6th!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obiandme4ever, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obiandme4ever

Obiandme4ever Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2003
    Pearl shaped drops of water drifted slowly down his porcelain cheek. His startling blue eyes blinked away his tears, just as it began to rain outside. Qui-Gon had promised to take him on a picnic, a picnic!, but had cancelled because of the gray clouds. Sniffing, Obi-Wan wiped his nose on the coarse fabric of his Jedi Robe.

"Hey, Oafy-Wan, what are you crying about now?" The evil Bruck Chun asked mockingly. "Did snookums stub his toe again?"

Obi-Wan shook his head, heaving a sigh. "Qui was going to take me on a picnic. But he cancelled!" Fresh tears ran down his cheeks. "He doesn't love me."

Bruck sneered. "Poor baby." He leered toward Obi-Wan and elbowed him in the arm, hard. "They shoulda sent you to the agricorps."

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!" Obi-Wan exclaimed, jumping back. "That was uncalled for."

"Oh yeah?" Bruck asked, cocking his head. "How about this?" He pinched Obi-Wan's arm.

Obi-Wan screamed from sheer agony. "What have I ever done to you?"

"Existed!" Bruck chortled and caught Obi-Wan in a headlock, giving him a noogie. "You're such a wuss!"

Writhing in pain, Obi-Wan flung his arms about, but the frail boy was powerless against the evil Bruck. "MAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEERRRRR SAVE ME!"

Bruck laughed diabolically. "He can't save you, he doesn't love you, remember?"

"You're right," Obi-Wan said, his voice dripping with defeat. "Do what you will to me, not even the Force cares any more."

Mercilessly, Bruck continued to rub noogies into Obi-Wan's ginger hair covered scalp. Just when Obi-Wan had given up all hope, the doors to the hallway burst open with a powerful surge of the Force, and into the room entered a furious Qui. Gonn. Jinn. "Stop it, he's a special boy! YOU LEAVE MY PADAWAN ALONE!" He screamed angrily, pulling Bruck off his boy and flinging him against the wall. Then he crouched next to the shivering Obi-Wan, gently laying a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay, padawan? Anything broken? Do you need to see the Healers?"

Sniffling, Obi-Wan shook his head, looking up into his Master's kind, loving eyes. "I just want you, Master."

"Aww," Qui-Gonn said, pulling twenty three year old Obi-Wan against his chest. "I will always be here, padawan. Always."

"And the picnic?" Obi-Wan asked against Qui's shoulder, not daring to hope.

"I will take you the moment it stops raining, provided it stops before your bedtime."

Obi-Wan could hardly suppress a cry of delight. "Oh, thank you Master!"

Qui-Gon smiled, and lifted his padawan into his arms. "Let's go home."

Sighing contently, Obi-Wan snuggled up into the curve of Qui's neck. His Master still loved him, and that was all that mattered.

What do you think?

2. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Um... okay... :p

3. Obiandme4ever

Nov 5, 2003
    Thanks for reading Darh_Fruitcake! Anyone else?!!!!!!!!!!

4. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    Um....that's different... :p

5. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Yes, this is very original.

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Heehee. So cute. And unexpected.

7. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    ho that was funny and enjoyable. Are you going to continue the story?

8. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh] That was something!

~Bek

9. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    cool! I liked Anakin's quip!

Read my story please!
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13305512&replies=0

10. Obiandme4ever

Nov 5, 2003
    DarthLothi: THANK YOU!!!

padawan lunetta: Thanks, I tried to be!

DarthIshtar: Thank you, I think that they are just such a cute Master and Padawan. OBI IS SO HOT!

Keeper_of_Swords: Hehehe thanks! Yes, I am adding more now!

Bekah_K: Thanks, there is more now!

padawan feline: Thanks! Though I am sorry if I somehow misled you to believe that Anakin was in it!

Here's some more! Obi gets a girlfriend! Yes, I know that Love was forbidden, but I worked around it!

The next day Obi-Wan was walking to Katas class hoping that for once Master Qui-Gonn would let him participate. People randomly stuck their feet out in front of him, trying to trip him, but Obi-Wan didn't let it get him down. Mariesoo Skywalker entered the hall after him, her long black hair flowing gracefully down her back. Her eyes, one an almost violet blue, and the other a dark brown with golden specks dimmed with concern for the poor boy.

Tossing her silky hair behind her shoulders, Mariesoo lifted her chin. As if in unison every head in the hallway turned to stare at her rare beauty, marveling at how she walked with a dancer's grace. Mariesoo just didn't understand why everyone was so drawn to her, she was just a normal girl. She was, of course, at the top of all her classes, and boasted of a midichlorian count three times that of Master Yoda. At the young age of twenty one, she was also a better seer already. And sometimes, when she meditated, the Force asked her for advice. But her visions as of late were very disturbing, she dreamed that she had a younger brother who would bring balance to the Force and then ultimately kill off the Jedi Order!

Mariesoo gently shuddered. Somehow, she would prevent the darkness from falling. She watched Obi-Wan walk for a moment, strangely attracted to the frail young man. He was certainly beneath her in every way, but that never stopped her from dating anyone before. Suddenly, Bruck Chun appeared, managing to succeed in tripping Obi-Wan, who went down with a cry.

Mariesoo had seen enough.

Storming over, she placed her hands on supple hips. "Bruck Chun, you stop that this instant!"

Bruck Chun jumped, then seeing Mariesoo, grew dreamy eyed. "Hi, Marie," He sighed adoringly.

She rolled her eyes. "You need to be nicer to Obi-Wan, Bruck."

"Would you date me if I was?" Bruck asked, touching her cheek. "We could be good together."

Stepping back, Mariesoo slapped him across the face. "I'm not that kind of woman!"

Bruck growled and grabbed her arm. "Why don't you become one?"

Mariesoo gasped in shock and twisted her arm free, then grabbed one of his and flipped him up and over onto the floor. She placed one foot on his chest. "Don't you dare talk to me that way!"

Bruck whimpered from her wrath, tears touching his eyes. "I'm s-s-so sorry Marie!"

Obi-Wan was amazed. "Wow, how do you do that?" He asked, meeting Mariesoo's eyes. Then he fell desperately in love, hesitantly reaching her for hand. She smiled, and he almost most melted to the floor.

"I've always been good at hand to hand combat," Mariesoo replied humbly. "After being in the class for only two days, the teacher asked me for pointers." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just a natural I guess."

"No," Obi-Wan said, lifting her hand to his lips. "You're beautiful."

Mariesoo blushed, though she'd been called that a million times. It sounded different from him though, almost lyrical. Love was a thing forbidden for the Jedi, but the council decided that it would be a shame for such a lovely and glorious flower like her to never be picked, so she and whomever she dated became the exception. "Thank you, Obi-Wan." She fluttered her long lashes.

Obi-Wan pulled her into his strong yet gentle arms, and kissed her incredibly sweet, full lips. She fit perfectly in his arms, and her kiss filled his heart with joy so fully that he felt he would burst. His life was definitely looking better now.

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Ah, a marie-soo. The only girl for Obi. Will Anakin approve of him? ;)

12. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    LOL! I had my suspicions that this was a comedy, but I wasn't sure.

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    The scary thing, luney, is that I'm not sure this is a comedy. :)

14. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    No," Obi-Wan said, lifting her hand to his lips. "You're beautiful."

That is so Obiwan with his charm. That was just perfect. [face_love] (well except that it wasn't me he said it to) :D

15. Jedi_lukie

Jedi_lukie Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    This was just the most bestest story ever written!!! What an original idea!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.