main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many actors played Original Trilogy Boba under the helmet?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by FDC1, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FDC1

FDC1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2003
    Has anyone noticed that in the Episode II DVD Web Docs segment: "Buckethead," it is not Jeremy Bulloch in the desert scenes from "Return of the Jedi?" Click on this link to see pics: Buckethead Screen Shots I know the exterior Jabba Skiff scenes were shot in an Arizona desert and that there was a stuntman doing all the rocket flying scenes. But I guess Jeremy did not film in the US at all. Does anyone know who that is in the pictures (he looks like Elvis)? Did Jeremy Bulloch even play Boba in Jedi? I know the Boba scenes in Empire were played by several different actors, including John Morton who played "Dak Ralter" (Luke's Gunner that gets stomped by an AT-AT). John Morton played Boba in the scene where Boba confronts Vader and says: "He's no good to me dead." So I wonder just how many actors really played Boba in the Original Trilogy (not including the Special Edition)?

2. Darth_Falcon

Darth_Falcon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 11, 2002
  3. FDC1

Nov 13, 2003
    Yes, i have seen that page. Thanks. However, they state that is Jeremy in the Return of the Jedi desert scene (the actor with the sunglasses) that is not Jeremy.

4. Darth_Falcon

Aug 11, 2002
    I would definitely wager it is him. His hair is the same and travels in the same direction he also has the same lips and nose.

5. FDC1

Nov 13, 2003
    I will take that wager! At conventions, Jeremy stated he never filmed in the desert or the US, and those pictures are in a desert, Arizona. And obviously he did not do the flying, stunt scenes and there is a shot of that as well. It does not look like Jeremy much to me either. If I see him at an event, I will have to ask him.

6. Darth_Falcon

Aug 11, 2002
    [face_laugh] - alrighty then.

I don't doubt there was a stunt man there to do the fall into the Sarlacc. If you can say for certain that Bullock didn't travel to the US to film scenes where the Sarlacc was shot, then that person in the picture is obviously not him. That would leave the only the interior Jabba's palace scenes and any blue screen (stage) work on the skiffs for Bullock to do.

Though for the moment, i still think that's him ;)

7. GarthSidious

GarthSidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005

thats the number from starwars.com

here's the link if you dont believe me

http://www.starwars.com/characters/bobafett/howmanyactorsplayedhim?/8346798

8. Darth_Falcon

Aug 11, 2002
    Is that suppose to be a joke because that's a dead link :confused:

9. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    Bullock was also not Boba for the added Jabba scene in ANH SE.

By the way, the original voice of Boba, before the DVD changed it, was provided by the actor who was Harry the bartender on All In The Family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.