main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How Many cards do you have

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by NissoJape, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    I am really disorganized, so I'll just give a discription of my orginization:
    I have two boxes of DSII, closed and filled with loose cards. I have a box of Reflections III, closed and filled with cards.
    I have two Anthology III boxes and one Anthology II box, the IIIs are full but the II is half full.
    I have a fiew hundred cards just floating around in bags and piles.
    I have two unopened DSII started packs.
    Eight Specal Edition starter packs, two filled with my most precious rares and foils.
    Two 60-card decks.
    Two 30-card decks(for teaching people).

I have no idea how many cards this is. Will I ever count my cards? No.

-Piett

2. Darkliner

Darkliner Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    some whwere around 4 decks worth but almost all of the are the new ones. I cant seem to lacate any of the older pakages. Help!

3. aydeisen

aydeisen Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2004
    I did notice how old this message is, so I'm not sure if you're still looking:

I've got five TIE Interceptors, two of which are Unique (Saber 3 and 4) If you're still looking for interceptors, I'm willing to sell them to you

Avi Eisen

4. Rst2

Rst2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2004
    I have 75000 and still incoming more cards. so at teh end of april I think the collection will exceed 100K.
    Wich by the way will be cool.

5. Rst2

Apr 14, 2004
    sorry bout that one it was a human error by me.

6. peasulroo

peasulroo Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2004
    ? what was the error?

7. Rst2

Apr 14, 2004
    The error was that I posted one time to many, bad computer(stinky ****), slow and I get bored and push the buttons and remember that I have allready posted what I have.

Roy

8. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    I am going to guess 4000 give or take 2000. Thats just a guess tho no scientific anything hence the massive error margin. I haven't been collecting at all tho since DS2 came out so that partially explains it.

9. imright87

imright87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2003
    i have several boxes of them filled in my closet from when i used to play them...mabye they'll be worth something someday to somebody. Lets say...4000?

10. Rst2

Apr 14, 2004
    I passed 100 000 cards, today, my brother helped me.
    He bought me 5 booster boxes of DSII, got many UR's.

Roy

11. peasulroo

peasulroo Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2004
    i have 3 HUGE boxes of cards - around 15k in those, and complete sets of all decipher cards - another 2k, plus about 3 anthology boxes filled w/ rares/foils/premiums - another 3k, and some misc cards - probably another 2k.

so, all in all, probably about 22,000?

12. Serriko

Serriko Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2004
    I have about 3000 cards, give or take about 500, as I have never counted. I have been collecting since it first came out in 1995, and have only gotten lucky with rares three or so times. First time was when Hoth came out and I got General Veers and Blizzard 1 in some boosters for my birthday. Second time I was an EPP tourny and pulled Darth Vader and Vader's Lightsaber from the same box. Third time, I was at a tourny but had arrived too late to play, so I stayed and watched the entire thing. The Decipher volunteer there was impressed and when they did Reflections 3 pulls at the end, she let me take her spot in it.

Long post, sorry.

13. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    I have a lot. Really that is all I can say.

I have 2 or 3 huge binders full of Star Wars cards. Then I also have 2 or 3 of those Anthology boxes full of commons and uncommons. Then probably a few other boxes with cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.