How many Clone Pilots do *you* have?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Princess_Tina, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok, well here's another question.

Do you think that Hasbro will do like they did with the Jedi Starfighter and soon with the Slave 1, re-releasing them with Pilot Obi-Wan and Jango, and re-release the Gunship with Pilot Clones?

Just a thought.
  2. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have the AOTC Incredible Cross-Sections book, and it looks like the 2 ball turrets are manned by regular Clone Troopers. It seemed this was the case whenever I saw the movie also. The Pilots are only in the top bubbles of the cockpit section., that I can see.

Droid_Runner, I saw it on IMAX yesterday and I noticed the same thing!!! Yeah, the "ball turrets" are manned by regular Clone troopers... so much for accuracy in the toy line! :p

Now that I think about it, I realize the difference between the Clone Pilot and the Clone Comander, the commander has yellow stripes on his arms as well, not just in the helmet. I want Hasbro to make a Clone Commander!!!

3. ThePostman Jedi Master

star 4
    Earlier I posted I had 1

Make that 2
  4. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I got 4 of them today and I just about wet my self when I found them. I cleaned Walmart out of all ther Clone trooper Piolts. :)
  5. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well I'm glad you didn't wet yourself ;)
  6. Abhors Elder Guest

Got one of them today when buying figs for Silver R2.

-saber holder
  7. Grey Jedi Knight

star 2
    Now that i have three pilots and have attached the turrets to the side of the gunship(i found this easy and mine stayed on well) it kinda looks cheaper now.

I think it looks better without them. They should have just included the turrets with the gunship and made them more film correct as in figures fit in the ball.

Also you pretty much have to jam the figures in the cockpit. Anyone get both arms to fit into the hole? I could only get one arm to fit and the other covers up the control panel
  8. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just FINALLY got my clonetrooper pilots today while I was after the free R2...and I can't wait to stick them on my gunship and see how they look.

I hope they don't look cheesy, I've been waiting to find these for a LONG time.
  9. AnakinWisler Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I finally got the Clone Pilot...actually I got 8 of them. But I'm going to open 4, keep 1 in the box, and give the rest to some of the people in SDSWS.
  10. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have 6 now, AnakinWisler got me two ^ (I STILL need to pay him for them), and I got four more yesterday when I was getting my silver R2-D2.
  11. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    As much as I like the Clone Pilot, though, I must confess: I don't think it has the same army-building possibilities that the Preview clone had.
    I still think the Deluxe Clonetrooper is going to be the best one...
  12. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have seen two thus far, but dont like buying them for $8-14, Mesa will just wait till I can find them at Retail :D
  13. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Do you think that Hasbro will do like they did with the Jedi Starfighter and soon with the Slave 1, re-releasing them with Pilot Obi-Wan and Jango, and re-release the Gunship with Pilot Clones?

Yep. It looks like the dropship will be made next year, packaged with three figures. According to Private Universe, here is the list of vehicles for next year:

Repacked Snowspeeder with Luke & Dack
    Repacked Tie Bomber with pilot
    Naboo Fighter with Padme pilot figure
    Sandcrawler (due April)
    Slave 1 with Jango Fett
    Tie Fighter with Imperial Figure
    Shuttle Tyderium
    Republic Gunship with 3 clone trooper figures
  14. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I love it when Hasbro repacks ships that I already have. [face_love]
  15. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wish they would repack the Y-Wing...
  16. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    robertyoda: I know you're being sarcastic, but I truly do wish they'd do it more.

I had to pay $45 to get a POTJ AT-ST simply because I never got it for the few short months it was out. Same goes for the TIE-Bomber, B-Wing and snowspeeder. :)
  17. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah - Repacks can be very helpful for those who missed out on the initial relese of a Ship :)
    I dont think its such a big deal with Figs, unless theres a high demand for them - But Ships are normally harder to optain than Figures, so alot of people miss out on certain ones they cannot find. :)
  18. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, and some of the vehicles are even harder to get when they're "exclusives".

19. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Exactly Strike and especially Tina.

I never even saw the AT-ST, Bomber, B-Wing or snowspeeder, simply because they were exclusives.
  20. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sithman, in the future, remember that some of the store exclusives are easier to get thru that store's website than in the actual stores... That was the case for me with the ol' B-wing. ;)
  21. Grey Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yep, that is how i got my store exclusives Princess T., through the website. Although around here i saw them all in stores as well.
  22. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yes, well, that was back in the day before I had my lucrative job, so buying all those things wasn't going to happen anyways. :(
  23. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I had a Hard time finding the Bomber or the Crashed Snowspeeder Period. I finally did find them, but dident have the money. Since than I've seen the bomber once more -at a %50 Price Mark-up :(

However, Since they are Repacking the Bomber and another Snowspeeder, I will now get a second chance to obtain them :D

And than for the ones who already have them, its a chane to snag a couple more for Diaromas or to hang form the Ceiling ;)
  24. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Too bad you couldn't borrow the money from someone when they first came out. :(

Well, now that you have a "lucrative" job, at least money won't be a problem!! :)
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.