main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many do you think exist in the Vong Race?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Charlemagne19, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    This is a curious question because since we know the Yzzumng Vong are basically on gigantic army in a series of very large ships it comes down to the question of how many actually have migrated to the Star Wars universe.

If they were an entire race in their previous galaxy and intact it might prove they have as many people in the standard galaxy themselves though i don't particularly think that flies. For some reason I get the impression the Vong broke into many groups and the majority have ended up lost

2. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    I'd guess...between 10 million and 10 billion. I mean, considering there are what, trillions of beings on coruscant alone, they'd need MASSIVE amounts of warriors to take a GALAXY.

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    That's quite a uh...ambigious. I like it! You can't go wrong with 10 million to 10 billion.

I would have to say several billion.

4. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Basically the entire Vong race hopped on Worldships, left their galaxy and eventually found the GFFA. I would say at least several billion, but no high than a trillion. The reason being the Vong wiped out their own galaxy (and population most likely) and the species would have died out eventually if they hadn't found the GFFA.

5. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Well with 5 billion or so they'd still have an army greater than any in the galaxy.

6. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    "The Yuuzahn Vong had to breed like crazy, reflected Leia. Otherwise how could they throw away so many warriors' lives?"-Balance Point

I just thought that that quote was appropriate to the question. THere probably has to be over 1 billion, at least, of the Vong.

7. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Simple, death tolls don't bother them. Doesn't matter if you live or die, just win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.