How many fans in Eugene

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi I'm in the military and will be retiring in Eugene and am trying to see what kind of following there is there.
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ^ DJK, if you can russle up 2 more people in Eugene who want their own FanForce board, I can have a new board created just for Eugene. We need at least three people in a city to agree to post on the board before we can open a new one up.
  3. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i'm not in Eugene yet. I'm in D.C. in the military. it will be a little while befor i'm living there again. I'm trying to make some friends there now for the future.
  4. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I think some of the Fan Force members mentioned going to UofO this coming term. I think we should not split Oregon up city by city, not enough people for the entire state let alone that. We're considering a Willamette Valley Fan Force.

-IJedi
  5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
  6. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    Anyone having any luck in Eugene finding the new saga figures? I attend Duck Football games and want to check out some places around town...also, can anyone tell me how to get to the walmart stores and toys r us (lol I got lost last time)
  7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I don't remember where Wal-Mart is, but Toys R Us is right across from Valley River Center, just past the Olive Garden. I know that because me and my family were trying to go to Olive Garden for my birthday last week, and we accidentally pulled into the Toys R Us parking lot. That Olive Garden sign is really tiny.
  8. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If your on I5 take the beltway towards River Road. Walmart is on the right. You can't miss it
  9. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    Can you tell me an easy way from Autzen Stadium??? Im going to the game Saturday
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.