main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

how many females are in OT

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Jawas_Poodoo, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawas_Poodoo

Jawas_Poodoo Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    i count 9 total in the theatrical versions.
    episode IV: (1) aunt beru. (2-3) the twin assasins at the mos eisley cantina. (4)princess leia.

episode V: (5) ion control operator, (6) random female pedistrian on cloud city.

episode VI: (7) twilek slave girl, (8) obese slave woman, (9) another random member of jabba's court (10) mon mothma.

am i missing any?

2. Darth_Falcon

Darth_Falcon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 11, 2002
    You're missing quite a few, apart from the fact you haven't included most female aliens. Not that most people would know they are female anyway.

There were human female aides with Mon Mothma. The singers at Jabba's palace, though, most of them were in the SE. There was that lady in the streets of Tatooine when the Stormtroopers almost knocked over her kid on the way to the Falcon.

In short there is a lot more than 9 ;)

3. Jawas_Poodoo

Jawas_Poodoo Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    alot more then 9? you mentioned one i can remember (the begger woman). and although i don't remember female aides for mon mothma, i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that...so that makes 12 tops? that's not alot more.
    and what female aliens are there? i know from 'tales from mos eisley cantina' that the worm alien seen with the shistavean wolf man is supposed to be female. and maybe that drunken mouse critter kabe...but those are both highly conjectural and use the EU for evidence. now there are probably a couple female ewoks or jawas, but how can you tell?

4. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    edit: I was wrong, Kabe is female.

I'm sure the OS will have info on your question.
    Also, the Twi'lek slave girl is named Oola just so you know. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.