main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga How many Freighter to take down a Star Destroyer ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Erkan12, Nov 20, 2016.

?

How many Freighter to take down a Star Destroyer ?

1. 3-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 10

22.2%
  3. 15-20

33.3%
  4. More than 20

44.4%
  1. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Freighter :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Star Destroyer :

[​IMG]

I was thinking about it, how many Freighter you would need to take down a single Star Destroyer ? You've average pilots, not very skilled ones, but not slouch ones either. 3 or 5 ? or 10 ? Or even 20 ?

2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    At least a hundred top-of-the-line souped-up hot-rod smuggler ships modified with very heavy weapons, in a straight up fight. If you can persuade the pilots to play kamikaze with hyperdrives, you'd still need a dozen or so, IMO.

3. BMO

BMO Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2016
    I'd say if you could work out the navigation, one or two good kamikaze hits to the bridge of that thing should send it reeling. The raw energy involved in such a collision would destroy the -structurally- weakest area of the ship. In Rogue One, a rebel X-Wings crashed into the body of the destroyer and nothing happened. However, these ships look a lost bigger and heavier, and with the location just right, you'd probably only need 2. The rest (13-18). would need to find a way to take out anything that might cross the hyperspace lane the kamikaze were travelling in (blaster fire, rockets, debris, other ships/TIE's). So my vote is for 15-20.