How many Fresnans are in here?

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by donsolo, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just wondering, how many are atualy regular members here? I think it'd be prety sad if we only have 5 or so... but it's Fresno, so I don't expect much :p
  2. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm on here regularly, so is jedivalens... there used to be about 10 or so but yeah... like you said, its freano, what do you expect???
  3. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, there used to be a few more regulars around here. Now there's probably only around 5, yeah. But let's change that!
  4. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    I knew rabbit4x already from a few other forums... he knew one guy on rebel scum who seems to have dissappeared. I made a site to try and keep track of local toy runs at fac.iwarp.com - but so far it's just ben the two of us in there.
  5. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
  6. AJySusNaranjas Jedi Knight

star 3
    *Bump*

One more local fan. Technically....Im not in Fresno-but close enough.
    Go Reedley Pirates!

Hmm, after all these months of lurking, never bothered to check these forums. Hard to stay away from the E3 related areas. [face_whistling]
  7. Aumgn Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm here in the Tower District of Fresno. Hopefully I'll be far away in a year or so....
  8. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
  9. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    so what's that make now... 6? lol
  10. Chad_Peter Jedi Knight

star 3
    mmmm...Fresno.

Hey all, how's it hangin?

I know JediApprentice round these parts, but that's about it. I lived in Fresno for the first 7 years of my life...went to Viking Elementry School...and promptly moved to Colorado in '87. Somehow I don't miss it. ;) *ducks*

But still, I'm sure I'm bound to stop in again someday. Hell, even i'd show up to a few meetings here and there if you guys had a fanforce group.

--Chad

p.s.--buy my dvd! http://www.np2k.com/drugs_dvd.php
  11. jasman Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    I'm here too. There's also a girl named AnakinsLuv who is from Fresno, but I'm not sure if she has posted here.
  12. jasman Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    I just sent her a PM., so I hope she decides to join us.
  13. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    great! even if we have to drag people back in from Colorado we will soon acheive 10 commoners! lol... there was a girl that worked at the theater over the summer, kinda quiet but I found out that her and her b/f wer a SW fans but she quite before thinking of this little group in here.
  14. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    Pfftt... Chad is in Hollywood now! I mere 3-4 hour drive, depending on how fast you go. :D

We just gotta start up a club here.
  15. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    fresno seems to keep sucking people back in...
  16. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Emphasis on "sucking", eh? [face_laugh]

I'm from Merced, as well as another member, DarksiderGeorge. Of course, I don't think he posts on these boards anymore.
  17. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm from Merced, as well as another member, DarksiderGeorge. Of course, I don't think he posts on these boards anymore.

I spent too much time in a Rebel POW camp on Corellia!! Damn REBS!!

Anyway now that I escaped.....

Anybody played SWG??

18. AnakinsLuv Force Ghost

star 3
    AnakinsLuv here! Ah, yeah, like where the heck is everybody??? There has got to be more Fresno SW fans than just us! :p

Maybe they just don't know about tfn or that there is a fanforce...sort of. [face_frustrated] We need to spread the word!!

Started a line party for the midnight showing! Go here for the thread. :D Maybe we can recrute people to our fanforce while in line partying!! We need to make flyers or something....

Any thoughts?

-AnakinsLuv
  19. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm from Merced. Originally a founding member of the Phoenix Fan Force, I moved back here after college and kind of sulked because no one really posts much on the Fresno boards.

Now that EP III is around the corner and the forum is becoming more active, I say we make Fresno Fan Force active as well! What's to stop us?
  20. Delta3eight Jedi Padawan

I moved from Fresno to Visalia. So does that count?
  21. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.