main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many hours a day are you involved with Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Leia_Organa_, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia_Organa_

Leia_Organa_ Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    I watch a film a night and usually read for 2-3 hours so that would be around 5 hours a day.

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    You changed your name again, Leia_Fanatic / --Leia--?

Come on, pick one and stick with it before you use up all the good names [face_laugh]

Anyway... I'm on the JC a lot lately, so... God, who knows?

Rick McCallum loves you!

3. Leia_Organa_

Leia_Organa_ Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Changed my name again? :confused:

4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Leia_Organa_: Welcome to the boards, mate! :D :cool:

I'm Ken Kenobi. If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat, don't hesistate to shoot me a Private Message. ;)

Additonally, you might want to check out the Welcome New Users forum, as the folks over there will shower you with warm welcomes, and can also help with any questions you may have. :)

In response to your question, I too usually read for about 3-3.5 hours a day at minimum (moreso if it's a new release and I'm reading it for the first time), and I also am on the JC a lot. In total, it probably varies from day to day, but I'd say around an average of no less than, eh, I don't know- 6, 7 hours? :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

5. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    About 1 hour total on the JC, and 1 hour playing a Star Wars video game or reading EU. So about 2 hours total.

6. medleyoz

medleyoz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I normally read for around an hour and am on the JC for around 1.5 hrs so about 2.5-3hrs a day

7. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Kenk, do you have that message on file somewhere? I you dont you should cause you seem to post it a lot.

I get involved with SW as often as possible. But my hours always change.

8. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    Not consistently. I watch the movies more than any others and play Rogue Leader a lot and come on this site but this last week I've been doing serious work. Ending now.

9. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    A movie a night? Come on now Leia_Fanatic, I mean --Leia... I mean Leia Organa.

I spend most of my day with something Star Wars. Be it my local Fanforce, playing Jedi Outcast, listening to soundtracks, reading the books, visiting Starwars.com, reading the boards, watching a movie, etc. The only time I dont do stuff related to Star Wars is watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 and playing Day of Defeat. I spend 99% of my day on Star Wars and I turned out perfectly Star Wars.

10. Xan

Xan Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2003
    I'm usually here about 1-2 hours a day :D. I read the EU a lot too, but not consistently ... I really went on an EU spree once, buying a new book a week (not new releases, just collecting the existing ones) so now I have most of 'em stored in my head, and reading them again and again when you know what's gonna happen can be boring :p

11. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    1 1/2, if all I do is get on this board.

2 to 4 if I end up watching the movies.

4 to 6 if my friends and I go up on the park trail at night to battle with electronic lightsabers.

12. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
  13. YODA_SITH

YODA_SITH Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    K_F_Y theres not 42 hours in a day.

I'd say 3 on the JC 1 on anther website 1 palying video games sometimes maby 2 wacthing movies 2 reading but it all changes.

14. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    "K_F_Y theres not 42 hours in a day."

No ****?

//sarcasm

-Yoda ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.