main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many lightsabers does Leia have?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ben_Skywalker, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    im thinking three but not sure...

and could someone tell me who she got it from and what color it is? thanks :)

2. Galleon

Galleon Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    I think she got a ruby one from Vima-da-Boda.

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    That one burned up.

4. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    Does it really matter if she doesn't use them/one? ;)

5. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    It should be 2. The blue one she built just prior to Heir to the Empire, and the red-bladed one that Luke gives her in Ambush at Corellia. Which was kind of pointless if you ask me. Luke even says something like, "I know you already have one, but..."

6. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I didn?t think that she built that one. I thought that Luke built her the one she used in Heir to the Empire also. But I thought that he kind of just through it together to be a working Lightsaber and it wasn?t really specially designed for her personally. I don?t think that Leia has ever built her own Lightsaber, but I could be wrong about that.

7. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    none, she's a girl...that danged kyp thread has put my mind in the gutter when it comes to lightsabers. Disregard this post.

I can see leia beheading viqi shesh for warcrimes when all is said and done. A lightsaber will do the trick nicely, I love the smell of blood and ozone mixed together.

8. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    JediJ,

She did indeed build it. It's actually chronicled in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook.

9. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    SuncrusherX, you're getting into the spirit of Halloween, aren't you.

10. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    didnt she have a yellow one in Planet of Twilight?

11. Jedi-Sith

Jedi-Sith Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 4, 2001
    Umm she hasn't built one yet

She got a green one built by Luke according to Heir To THe Empire - it said Luke had built it and that it was green

She then got a red one from Vima-Da-Boda I have no idea what happened to that... when did it burn up?

She then was given another one to be her proper one in Ambush At Corellia, another red one built by Luke. That one got destroyed in Balance Point but according to the cover of Star By Star on the back, she has a new red one... perhaps she finally builds her own.

As for the yellow one on the PLanet Of Twilight book, that was just artist impression just like on Shadows Of The Empire, Lukes one is orange or something like that

12. III_Vir_RPC

III_Vir_RPC Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2001
    Vima-Da-Boda's lightsabre was disintegrated by HIM The Emperor in Dark Empire, following which Councilor Organa Solo simply stole HIM The Emperor's black-hilted lightsabre.

13. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Jedi-Sith,

I just said that the story of Leia building her lightsaber was in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook.

14. H0D_G

H0D_G Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2001
    What about the one in Planet o twilight? that was orange, at least on the cover.

15. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
  16. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    Actually I don't much care for halloween, I'm just always like this. :)

17. MaceWinducannotdie

MaceWinducannotdie Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    Leia has a lightsaber for every time Luke had to find a quick birthday gift plus the one Vima gave her.

18. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Actually, going over the times her lightsaber appears in HttE, I can't find a mention of who built the lightsaber or the blade color.

19. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    hehehehe, sorry Suncrusher for corrupting you with my damn Kyp thread :D I've always been a master at corrupting people, ever since I was a kid ;) Ah, I must be of the dark side then. . .hehehe :p

Jae Angel

20. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Knight,

It's alllllllll in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook. There's a story vignette in which Leia goes off on her own for a few days and builds it, and Luke is amazed that it takes her so short a time.

Pretty sure it's a blue blade.

21. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Strum, my post was for everyone who said it says both color and who built it in HttE. If I had found it in the book, I was going to suggest how both could be right. But since it doesn't, then it adds more credence to what you've said time and again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.