main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many of you are doing a PT marathon before RotS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Zoo, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Ok, how many of you guys plan on watching TPM and AotC before you see Sith in theatres!?

I plan on watching TPM tonight, AotC tomorrow, and RotS on Thursday. Wish I had the time to watch them both though right before Sith though.

It would be a good excuse to cut class or work.

2. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Finished off a viewing yesterday. Wish I had LOE and time for Clone Wars.

3. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    i watch TPM on monday, i watch AOTC on wednesday then ROTS on friday.

4. Sonic_Pumpkins

Sonic_Pumpkins Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2001
    Seeing how my finals ended last week, I plan to watch both Episodes I and II tomorrow afternoon before the midnight showing. I also wanted to re-read the novelizations to TPM and AOTC, but that didn't really pan out. Oh, well.

5. marajadebean

marajadebean Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2005
    Sadly, I have had no time and the fact my mom has been home getting herself better, it's been hard to get TV time (I have no DVD player up here). But I do want to watch the DVD from the soundtrack again...as much as I can watch.

I'm just too busy right now. I would love be able to do a PT marathon though. Those that can, consider yourselves lucky. Man, to think, this time tomorrow night I will be waiting in line for ROTS!

6. jedisrm

jedisrm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    im going to watch all 6 movies in less than 2 days! just watched 4,5,6 today(tues), seeing 1,2 tomorrow(wed) in afternoon and evening, and will be seeing the midnight show for 3!

7. Harlowe Thrombey

Harlowe Thrombey Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 1999
    Finished off my marathon tonight with Episodes I and II. I watched them with a friend whom had not seen either I or II!!!! I was thinking in my head...I am so freaking jealous...you get to watch three new Star Wars flicks within 48 hours of each other...amazing. But she doesn't have the love I have for SW so it doesn't have the same impact. But still...I was so jealous.

8. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    My friends Uncle has a plasma screen TV complete with digital surround set-up.
    He was kind enough to let us watch 4-6 and 1-CW two weeks ago. Now that was a treat!

9. SirKnightLord

SirKnightLord Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    I'm watching TPM as we speak on the big screen downstairs with 5.1 surround.

Gonna watch AotC right after it, wake up in the morning and then head out to theatre to line up for seats!

Man. I can't believe its almost here...

10. Anakin_Darth

Anakin_Darth Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Wow, in exactly 16 and 1/2 hours, I'll be watching RotS.......

I plan on watching TPM and AOTC today, to get me in the mood; I'm sure AOTC's ending will feel a whole lot better now that I can just go to the theatre and see the conclusion.

11. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    dare i say?

i am doing 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, CW cartoons.... and then ROTS8-}

12. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I had my PT marathon the past 2 weekends (one weekend watch TPM, the other weekend watch AOTC)

I have a friend whose schedule was this (he's going to the 7:00 showing):

Tues @ 7 watch TPM

Wed @ 7 watch AOTC

Thurs @ 7 watch ROTS

13. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    We're watching them in line for RotS. I wish we could do the cartoons too, but, can't.

14. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I'm going to start watching TPM and AOTC in a few hours and then I'm heading straight to the theatre. I can't wait!

15. Fobok

Fobok Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2001
    I watched TPM yesterday morning, intended to watch AOTC this morning, but didn't work out.

16. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    I just finished TPM and AOTC in the last 3 days.

17. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    I watched TPM last night and I'm gonna watch AOTC in line on my portable DVD player.

18. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    Watched AOTC last night. It really does slow down in the middle, but it seems as though once Anakin's mother dies, it goes into breakneck speed. :)

19. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I've been planning to watch both TPM and AOTC tomorrow, before I see ROTS in evening.

I'm aiming to start around 10am, so I should be able to see TPM, grab something to eat, get through AOTC, and that'll take me up to around half-3. I'll be at the cinema about 4 hours after that.

20. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I just finished my last final and have already moved out. I plan on watching both TPM and AOTC sometime today and then I see ROTS at midnight!

21. Crow_T_Robot

Crow_T_Robot Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2002
    I watched TPM at about 7 last night, popped in AOTC around 1, and am now just under 8 hours away from seeing ROTS. I can't wait.

22. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    I would, but I don't have TPM and my DVD copy of AOTC is pan-and-scam(Back when I didn't care about aspect ratios) [face_frustrated]

23. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    I'm watching TPM right now, but I lost my copy of AotC a little while ago, and someone's borrowing my OT DVD set, so I'm gonna have to watch my SE VHS when I get back tonight. [face_frustrated]

24. Harlowe Thrombey

Harlowe Thrombey Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 1999
    Hmm, I kind of want to watch AOTC again today!

25. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Of course I am! Watched AOTC last night. I am so primed I can't freaking describe it.

Watching TPM Monday made me realize how much I hope the noble Qui-Gon makes it in this movie as a ghost.
    Liam was freaking awesome in TPM. I love every minute he's on screen as a Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.