main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon how many of you are spoiler, and how many spoiler free?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by oregonjedi, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    the first movie prequel i had already read the script before the movie came out and the novel as well. made the movie even worse for me because i had an idea of how everyone would sound and deliver their lines, which of course was wrong.

2nd prequel is tried to avoid as much as i could help, but i still had a basic idea of the plot and knew some stuff like boba being a clone. movie was much better as a result.

this time i think there will be no surprises, think i know pretty much the whole story, and have seen a lot of pictures. the one thing i am still avoiding all together is dialoge and quotes. im not real big on clips from the movie anyway before i see the whole, and im glad the trailers are out for the most part. but i suspect ill still break down and watch the rest of the new tv clips on the main site....

how about you guys?

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Yo, "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?"

The only think I know about the upcoming movie is:
    "Anakin goes bad"............OOPS, I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone.

I know a few more small details, but I wont say them here (although I'm sure you all know them already).

I personally like to go spoiler free, it make the movie more exciting.

3. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I'm some what spoiled. I know whats happening allready so it's not a big surpise anyway. The movie is still going to rock. Pretty much the only movies I don't like to be spoiled on are the Psychological thrillers, that is if there is a huge twist to them, I 'm also spoiler free for my favorite show "24".

4. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i'm heavily spoiled. i started checking out the 3sa and became addicted to it.

5. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    what is the 3sa?

6. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    It's the EP3 Spoilers Allowed board in the movie section of these boards.

7. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Well, some of it I can't help. Like knowing Anakin turns bad and how it happens and all.
    I'm more of a "picture spoiler" person. I LOVE lookin at the pix, but could care less about the info. But I don't even get pix anymore because of HYPERSPACE!!! Stupid people. :) I'm fine.

8. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    i paid for hyperspace a while ago around thanksgiving probably. its alright. i used it to watch the trailers and the teaser, but mainly i have been watching the clone wars cartoons on it. If you sign up you get a year of the insider free, so for 12 bucks it was worth it to get the magazine. Diddnt want to pay for it for a long time, the whole idea frustrated me...

9. Sinatra

Sinatra Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2005
    I've been rather insanely spoiler-free. I'm the kind of person that loves everything to be a surprise - and there's a hell of a lot of things that go on beyond 'Anakin goes bad' that I'd like to be hit with full-force, without any warning.

I saw the original trailer once. I've never seen the tv spots. I haven't touched the books, comics, etc. I try to avoid spoilers on the net as much as I can, but I have been spoiled to some things by, oh, people's signatures, posts without spoiler warnings, fic without spoiler warnings, etc.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I have backed off the spoilers. I still know what basically happens but I don't know the exact details of how it happens, except for the Obi-Ani duel, the Yoda-Emp duel, and the Mace-Palpidious dual.

11. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I submitted to the dark side and spoiled myself rotten for a while. Read the rough-edit review and Q&A with the guy who wrote the review, all that good stuff.

Still not too sure what's going to happen, though, thanks to the cryptic nature of the guy that posted the review... guess we'll find out soon enough!

Cheers,
    -Derycke

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah, I was thinking about reading the novel, but I don't have any money right now to spend on it. I do know how though Palps gets his lovely queer eye makeover.

13. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    It's so weird. I'm like never at the store anymore or something, I've seen less merchandise for this movie than the others. I guess I'm really out of it. Ofcourse the only places I actually GO anymore are school related things or church. (That tells you I have a life, RIGHT. And a lot of HOMEWORK.)
    I need to break this. I can't remember the last time I've been INSIDE A STORE. wow.

14. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    I would read the novel, but I don't like hard backs, so I will have to wait.

I hope the movie doesn't spoil the novel for me (ha, ha).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.