main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many of you....

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by AnakinwinduMundii, Dec 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinwinduMundii

AnakinwinduMundii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    With the release of Attack of the Clones and the special edition of Fellowship of the Ring how many of you have since watched or at least attempted to put the Phantom Menace dvd/video on to watch.

-AWM

2. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    I just watched it yesterday again.

Recently, when I have spare time, I've been alternating between watching Attack of the Clones, The Phantom Menace, Minority Report, and The Fellowship of the Ring on DVD :D

3. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    Yep. :) I rather like TPM actually, so it's not hard. And I just obtained the extended edition of FOTR today as a early Christmas present (way too much money to buy on my own...I'm cheap and poor) so I haven't been distracted either. :)

-Bjork.

4. starwarssisterleia

starwarssisterleia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2002
    whoops.... watching TPM totally slipped my mind. I'm still working on the AOTC dvd extras ;)

5. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Watched TPM last night with my "little jedi apprentice" Darth Small! AOTC tomarrow if time allows!

With a little bit of luck, the OT will be front and center......after the Superbowl.....

6. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I think it's been about 3 weeks since I last saw TPM in its entirely, yeah. I usually like to watch no more than 1 SW film per month, at most, to keep them 'fresh' for me.

7. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    I only just got it on DVD, i had it on VHS when it came out caus we didnt have a player, and now ive realised what ive been missin.

Jedi Benji

8. DarthJenJen

DarthJenJen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    Actually I just finished watching AOTC but I think that last time I watched the Phantom Menace was like over the summer when my friend Brandy wanted to watch it but I fell asleep because when I first got the movie all I did was watch it and after a while it got boring to watch it anymore so I think I will watch it later (after Lord of the Rings of course you have got to love Aragon and Legolas) so hot! [face_love] of course so is Obi! :D

9. SexyStarWarschic

SexyStarWarschic Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    LOL couldn't get much better than that Darth JenJen! ;) Now that you mentioned it I think I will watch Lord of the Rings too! :) hey AnakinwinduMundii! Whatz up? I haven't watched the Phantom Menace in a month maybe I will watch it tomorrow! I just like AOTC better (I have a soft spot for Annie!) [face_blush]!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.