main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

how many people have their costumes done...

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Jager_Vex, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jager_Vex

Jager_Vex Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    just wondering how many people have their costumes finished. i, myself, am in a mad rush to put the finishing touches on my bounty hunter extrordinaire. i'll be glad when i am done so i can have my sanity back...LOL. i was also curious on how many people have digital cameras so we can take pics of each person in costume. i'm really looking forward to the premier and all that is going to happen. i have to thank all of you for this wonderful experience. i now have some of my inspiration back and it took a project of this magnitude to get ahold of it again. so... on that note, i am going to go back to torturing myself to no end.
    JV

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Well thanks to the heroic efforts of ShuShu my costume has been upgraded for this event.I hope everyone gets their costumes together on time. I think we are going to have a great time this week.

3. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    You are welcome Stacy, I enjoy working on costumes and having all look good, and enjoying themself's.I still have some work to do on mine and charles{char-Char's}.I am looking forward to the opening. I know the bacon will be with us all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.