main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many people in your family play SWTCG?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by NomSkywalker, Apr 2, 2003.

?

How many people in your family play SWTCG?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2003.
  1. One

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Two

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Three

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Four

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. More than Four

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NomSkywalker

NomSkywalker Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
  2. NomSkywalker

NomSkywalker Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    I know I am going crazy mad with these polls, but I wondered this stuff!

My husband and I play SWTCG together.

3. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    My wife and my son and I do, although my wife only plays once in a while. She actually does like the game too, and she wins a fair amount of the time! :)

4. Stemmi

Stemmi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    just me my brudda and some cousins.......er guessi shoulda voted for 4 i guess...oops.

5. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I put one. And that one person is me.

6. annakinstarkiller

annakinstarkiller Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2003
    It's me, my girl and my sister. I think we're the only ones in my city who play. :(

7. DarthSkullduggery

DarthSkullduggery Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    Nah, there has to be more, ya just gotta find them, they probably think the same thing.

I said two because I have a split personality

8. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Well, only one for my family. I just became a dad in November, and my wife already wasn't wild about the game since it took "time away from family".

She actually supported me during my team's deckbuilding prior to the Tulsa Qualifier. She offered to help me playtest, but no opportunities came up for us to do so.

After the qualifier, she has been less than enthused about trying to play. We recently learned to play backgammon, and she's hooked on that, although I beat her 9 times out of 10... and that's even being nice. She announced that she's not big on strategy, which backgammon requires a little of and the TCG requires a lot of. It was her idea to learn backgammon first before jumping into chess. After her strategy admission, I mentioned that the TCG requires more strategy and chess even more than that, but I think she'll STILL pick chess over the TCG.

I've tried pointing out that I could have hobbies that took up a lot more time and resources, but that doesn't fly. With the exception of tournaments, the TCG pretty much keeps me at home.

9. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    Just me.

10. VongLah

VongLah Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
  11. Ketricel

Ketricel Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2003
    i play and my dad plays. for some reason he wins ALL the time even with crappy decks. presonally i think he cheats, but i can never prove it. i tried 2 get my mom to play, but she can't remember the rules for over 1 turn so it gets VERY frustrating.

12. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I could never get my parents to play any card game that I'm into. Probably cause they wouldn't really have time, but also they probably wouldn't understand the rules. It's all good though, as long as I have people to play with it's cool.

13. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    My dads too lazy, my Mums not interested and my sister is an average sister, just me ;)

14. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I make my brother play with me from time to time. We sometimes bet on things (most recently NCAA sports) and if I win, he has to play a game with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.