main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheNewEmpire, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    How mnay series of the clone wars 3D animated show does Lucasfilm plan to make? Has nayone stated this publically?
    I ask this because the clone wars only took place over 3 years and what with the books/graphic novels/cartoons/and now CG show, how many more stories are there left to tell/fit in?

Secondly, what would the chaces be of the show continuing post-order 66?
    I'd love to see the show detail the emperor and vader hunting the surviving jedi...

2. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Post-Order 66 will be covered in the Live Action Series coming out in another year or two. And I really don't mind them doing tons of Clone Wars things, as I love the Clone Wars period. It is so exciting. Not that the GCW wasn't either.

3. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    I heard a long while ago that they want to make enough seasons to have about a hundred shows. Who knows if they will make it or if that's still the plan. We'll have to see.

4. Darth_Comrade

Darth_Comrade Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2009
    I heard 5 seasons were confirmed regardless of ratings, they will then consider going for more at a later stage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.