main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many TCW episodes do you watch at a time?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by 07jonesj, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    A new thread! So, I was popping in my Clone Wars Season 1 Blu-Ray, and wondered if people watched as many episodes at once as I do. And so this thread was created.

Generally, I watch about 6 episodes in one sitting. This equals to about 132 minutes, the length of a movie. The most I watch is 8 episodes (2 four-episode arcs). But I never find myself watching one 22-minute episode, it doesn't satisfy me.

How many episodes do you sit down and watch in one sitting?

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Sometimes I watch about half a season (10+ episodes) in a day. I remember when I got season 4 on DVD, I watched half the first day and half the next day, and I watched all 11 episodes of season 5 so far in a day to catch up on it. Other times I'll just watch a few episodes.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Depends... sometimes I watch 3-4 a night when I have a friend to watch them with.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Wow, you all can sit still longer than I can. Three or four tops.

5. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
  6. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I couldn't in the past. But now if you want to sit down and watch a film, you're throwing down 2-and-a-half hours. 4 hours if your film is Lord of the Rings. That kind of endurance has carried over into my TV viewings, which is why I watch so many episodes at once.

Seerow likes this.
  7. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm worse yet- I can watch one episode at max, and even then I'm likely to skip around to the parts that I find the most entertaining. Color me impatient.

Seerow likes this.
  8. kenobifan1999

kenobifan1999 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    yeah i can usually watch about 3-4 a night. this was back when i was rewatching the series season by season to rate the episodes. sometimes i would watch up to 6+ but in multiple sittings

9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I normally just use youtube to do that with stuff but have a habit of always doing that with some episodes. =b

When I was getting into the show I think I did seasons 1-3 in about a week. 10 episodes a night. I'm always that way when I binge that way.

kenobifan1999 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.