main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST How many times are you planning on seeing Episode VII??

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by hachijedi, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victorian Time Traveler

Victorian Time Traveler Jedi Master star 3

Nov 20, 2012
    Probably twice! Once to let the emotions hit me. Then again when I can observe the film in a more level-headed state.

2. Yensid1974

Yensid1974 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 13, 2013
    As many times as it takes....

TKT likes this.
  3. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    ...for what?

I'm curious...[face_thinking]

4. hachijedi

hachijedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2012
    So how do you guys think the LOGO's will go? Now that the Fox Fanfare is gone. Here's how I see it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dak Oolron likes this.
  5. Rookhelm

Rookhelm Jedi Master star 4

Sep 22, 2014
    at least twice. Once at the midnight showing, possibly again later that day, or later in the weekend.

6. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    7 times. 2 on opening day.

7. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    Twice is nice, but I will not watch it in 3-D. I have never seen anything in 3-D that truly dazzled my pants off in a theatre.

8. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    I'll see it at least twice in the theater. Once either alone or with my wife and/or adult friends, and once with my young children. :cool:

9. Cyreides

Cyreides Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 19, 2014
    I'd say once if it was terrible, maybe a few times if it was good, but honestly I barely go to the movie theater as it is and I've never gone to see a movie more than once regardless of how good it may have been, so I'll probably just see it the one time until it comes out on DVD.

10. D.A. McCoy

D.A. McCoy Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    I always end up seeing SW films at least twice, because friends will want to go, family will want to go, etc.

Frankly, though, I don't have the budget right now, so unless someone else is paying I'll probably only see it once and save my money for the deluxe Blu-Ray set. :D

I've been thinking about this for a bit. I heard that Marvel films don't have a Disney logo in the beginning of the film. I like the idea of "The Force" theme playing with the Disney, Bad Robot, and Lucasfilm titles, but actually now that I think about it (especially when comparing it to TCW film's opening, which just had clones giving orders) I think we'll see the Bad Robot and Lucasfilm logos (with silence) and then go to "A Long Time Ago".

I would bet that even though JJ isn't directing VIII and IX, Bad Robot will still be producing so I bet we'll see the logo on those as well.

11. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    The first time at midnight, the next sometime later, and infinite times on DVD

12. Vastor

Vastor Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I watche each PT movie in cinema 8 times (TFM 1 time)so for this i'm guessing like 20 lol.
    To see Luke and co again :_|

TKT likes this.
  13. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  14. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    i saw each of the prequel movies twice. so i might see this one at least three times. once with my friends, once with my dad, and once with a lady friend who i am trying to get to watch all of the star wars movies before EVII.

15. entourage

entourage Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2014
    What I'm really really really looking forward to (if the film is nice) is the release of the Blu Ray. Just to hold Star Wars Episode 7 in my hands and put it in my BR-player. It will feel kinda surreal I guess. Almost like something from Back To The Future. :)

[​IMG]

TKT likes this.
  16. WrathofRunia

WrathofRunia Jedi Padawan

Oct 19, 2014
    I think VII viewings would be fitting.

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I will see it twice in full on opening day and then only half due to a foreseen problem with the cinema's projection system. The second day, I will see it an additional 2 times but will miss the scene where Han dies in the second act due to the extra coffee I will should not have drank at breakfast. The third day I will be sick with the flu and so will sneak off to the cinema on my way back from the apothecary and then the weekend will open me up for my pre-planned 10:45am viewing in theatre 3 of the local cinema where I have my eye on a specific seat in the 4th row which will have a wallet in it left behind by the lady who sat there during the 2015 Nicolas Sparks film. I have already invested the money from her wallet into a loan that I can already predict how I will pay off, so no worries there. Sunday, I will only see the last hour of the film due to the flat tire I will get on Delaware Avenue and so I have already ordered my tickets for the following Monday when I will view it an additional 3 times. Twice in the early & mid afternoon and then a much later showing after dinner at this new restaurant that I assume they are building in the lot across from the cinema, as they have just laid a foundation. I hope it is a Pakistani eatery because I know that I desperately want some chaat 372 dinners from now. The following weekend I will only see it a meager once because of the unexpected bill that I really ought to plan for, now, but since it is over a year away, I honestly cannot predict that it is coming. But, that bill will slow down my viewings.

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I will see it every single day until I am driven insane.

19. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    ROTS was the only one I was old enough to see in theaters, and I saw it a total of 6 times

Quite honestly, I think the fact that I was so young helped. I didn't absorb how dark it really was until around age 15 or 16. Nowadays it's almost too heavy for me

Anyway, I'll probably see TFA like 5 or 6 times, depending on how much free time there is. I'll probably be very busy studying for midterm testing around then, though. Definitely at least three times

20. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    At least twice. I'll probably see it in a normal theater the first time around, just so I'm not overwhelmed by a giant IMAX screen while trying to soak everything in all at once. Even if it's rubbish, I'll see it a second time in IMAX 2D if it's available, just to experience it and say I did. Hopefully, the film is good enough to warrant seeing more times than that. If it is, I'll probably end up living in the theater from December 18 up until spring semester starts.

21. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    At least once, because if it sucks that will be it.

22. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Zero. I am saving my money for Warcraft and Marvel Universe film #67.

23. danmcken

danmcken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 7, 2003
    Im going to give it miss and go see the latest teen romcom :)

jaqen likes this.
  24. mratm23

mratm23 Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2014
    Probably about 2-4 assuming it's good. Probably will be. :p

25. AVIEL1722

AVIEL1722 Jedi Knight

Aug 25, 2014
    9X9 for each episode that will complete the saga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.