main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY How many times does Darth Maul blink in EP1?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by willismaximus, Feb 26, 2007.

?

How many times does Darth Maul blink in EP1?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. Once

33.3%
  2. Twice

33.3%
  3. Thrice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A bunch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    This may seem like an asinine question, but I found the answer to be interesting. Oh, and if you say for instance "twice," please tell me the two places where you remember seeing it :)

If no one knows for sure after a while, I'll come back and post the real answer.

2. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    He blinks after he has Obi hanging in the pit.And then while hes blinking Obi force jumps out,force pulls Qui-Gonns lightsaber and cuts Maul in half.DON'T EVER BLINK!!

3. willismaximus

Dec 17, 2006
    That's all wonderful (allbeit incorrect,) but regardless, how bout you place your vote?

4. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Ok I voted but I don't care for this democracy that makes you vote.

5. willismaximus

Dec 17, 2006
    hell I dont care... you, Osiris and I are the only ones posting these days anyways. That being said, I guess we can declare this trivia question over... 8049, you're right in that he only blinks once, however wrong (although really close) about when he blinks.

I'm still curious as to whether anyone remembers the precise moment that he blinks . . .

Man this poll totally phails :( Ah well...

6. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    OK, "Jackson" I watched Episode 1 again and saw where he (maybe) blinked when he acknowledged the Probe Droid and then when (Obi Wan cut him in half) but that's about it. I said "Twice" on the pole. What's the correct answer??? I can't take it anymore!!!

7. willismaximus

Dec 17, 2006
    right after obi cuts him in half is that only time he blinks in the whole movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.