main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How Many Times Has Everyone Watched AOTC So Far?

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Darth_Gondar, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Gondar

Darth_Gondar Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    I have just watched it today for the 5th time and i think i going to go tommorow when i get off work

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I saw it 3 times, and figured I was obsessive. Anyway, if you want some company, everyone I love thinks I would be crazy to see it again, so want some company?

Hey, we are doing our part to make sure STAR WARS beats Spiderman. :D

3. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Try and fill out some of your User_Details. To do so follow the Options link at the top of the thread listing on our board.

4. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I've seen it three times already and I'm probably going to see it a couple of more times.

5. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I have seen it 2 times and will go tommorrow also.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I've seen it twice and I hope to see it again next weekend.

I'm still recovering from our (Atlanta's) AOTC line party, which is why I haven't seen it more than twice...yet. ;)

7. just_Jeffery

just_Jeffery Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    Once at the theater, once at home and I am in the middle of watching it again in bits and pieces... Ill probably bring my wife next weekend as she doesnt care to watch movies on the old pc...

I will admit that I've watched the Yoda scene at least a dozen times... just too darn funny.

Jeffery

8. Darth_Gondar

May 18, 2002
    Hey Swamp I was thinking of watching it Sunday afternoon. I was thinking we get a big group to go to Tinseltown in Baton Rouge so I can see it in a decent theater. Whatcha think?

9. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Sorry. I don't get off of work until 06:30PM Sunday. Also, I just found out working for Lafayette Sheriff Department entitles me to a ticket for the great low price of $0.50 (YES! Fifty cents.) in the city of Lafayette. Is that a bargin or what. Guess how many times I will be seeing STAR WARS now? :D

I do think it is a good idea. I hope others act on your offer. If it is for a later show, I might join you. I'll be watching this thread. Three members or more constitutes a meeting and someone should take a picture for old time sake!

10. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey, is the Sheriff's dept hiring? I could use a movie discount. Actually, I can beat that, I have a friend who is handicapped. Carmike theaters here lets handicapped people and one attendant in for free...so guess how many times I'LL be seeing it this summer. LOL And before everyone starts in on how wrong it is to "use" handicapped people that way...IT WAS HIS IDEA! LOL Alas, I've only seen it twice so far. Once at the midnight showing and then once with the wife.

DG

11. just_Jeffery

just_Jeffery Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    I have TWO handicap kids! Too bad it only appies to people with physical disabilities...

Jeffery

12. Darth_Gondar

May 18, 2002
    Man I got to get a handicaped person to come with me to the movies.
    I am so tired, i had to go to my lil sis' award ceremony at Acadiana High last night.

13. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Man! You people are sick.

14. jmayeux

jmayeux Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    Fan Day II will be 6 times for me. Can't wait to go again...

15. jmayeux

Jun 21, 2002
    I've seen it 12 times now including #7 at FanDay II and the rest are if you count downloaded files of the movie from KaZaA.

16. DarthRender

DarthRender Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2000
  17. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Four times for me & and I plan to go Thursday night, before leaving for two weeks in Ft. Polk (National Guard) training. I'm sure going to miss this STAR WARS roller coaster I have been on for the better part of this year. I can't wait to get back!

18. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    Fanday II was my 3rd time to see it and I still enjoyed it as much as the 1st time. :)

SS, I hope your training goes well.

19. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Thank your Lord_Sidious. I appreciate that. I'm sure you and JEDI-SOLO will look after things around here ;)

20. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    :( I went to go see AOTC at the WESTWOOD last night. To my dismay, Men In Black II was showing. Therefore, I have only seen the movie 4 times on the big screen. Now, I am afraid I will have to wait for the DVD to come out to enjoy Episode II again. :(

So,as a substitute fix for my craving of STAR WARS, I read a story out of STAR WARS Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina. I must say, "Empire Blues: The Devaronian's Tale" is my favorite tale thus far! I liked the idea of a first story perspective.

I am leaving for camp now. I will miss this place. Will be back in two weeks. Later! :D

21. jmayeux

Jun 21, 2002
    Hey SwampSurfer, don't feel down, I have a really clear download that I would be happy to burn to a cd and send to you and then you can enjoy in you own home. And, of course, there is that DVD I ordered. I havn't received it yet, but like I said, I'm willing to share!

22. Jedi_Skye

Jedi_Skye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I've seen it 4 times so far. Though I think I will wait for the official DVD. :)

23. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I too should wait for the official DVD.

However, if I get my hands on a copy of the pirated one because someone gave it to me. I might just be tempted to PLAY IT ALL THE TIME ! :D

24. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    i've seen 8 times. 6 times at the theater, the one i downloaded once, and the bootleg dvd i bought once. i finally got my dvd to play on my computer.

25. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    My official view count is now 6, after watching it twice this weekend in I-Max! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.