main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

How Many Times Have You Seen AOTC

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi everyone just wanted to see how many time ppl in the daytona beach area or wherever you are have seen atoc i have seen it 4 times one in digtal and 3 a film print !!!

2. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I have seen AOTC 4 times as well, 3 times reg. and once in digital, i looked forward to seeing it many more times before leaving po6 in mid. August, then after that i cannot wait till oct./nov. when it comes out on dvd and hopefully there will be a tone of deleted scenes that i was hoping would have been in the movie.

3. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Only twice for me :(.

I don't think I've ever seen it in digital, to tell you the truth, I haven't heard of it until I read some other people raving about it? Where can you see it in digital?

And here's to the upcoming DVD! Xmas is coming...

4. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    you can see AOTC in digital in Orlando at Pleasure Island 24

5. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    I've seen it 3 times. I would have seen it more, but my best friend and I had to go to New Symrna and gush over Hugh Grant in his new film (he's still good-looking, but not as much as before). ;)

6. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I have seen it four times as of yet. Two of those were in digital. You know, every time I watch it, I pick up on something new. It's great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.