How Many Times Have You Seen AOTC

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDion Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi everyone just wanted to see how many time ppl in the daytona beach area or wherever you are have seen atoc i have seen it 4 times one in digtal and 3 a film print !!!
  2. MortWindu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I have seen AOTC 4 times as well, 3 times reg. and once in digital, i looked forward to seeing it many more times before leaving po6 in mid. August, then after that i cannot wait till oct./nov. when it comes out on dvd and hopefully there will be a tone of deleted scenes that i was hoping would have been in the movie.
  3. Commander_Clone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Only twice for me :(.

I don't think I've ever seen it in digital, to tell you the truth, I haven't heard of it until I read some other people raving about it? Where can you see it in digital?

And here's to the upcoming DVD! Xmas is coming...
  4. MortWindu Jedi Youngling

star 1
    you can see AOTC in digital in Orlando at Pleasure Island 24
  5. LianaMara Force Ghost

star 4
    I've seen it 3 times. I would have seen it more, but my best friend and I had to go to New Symrna and gush over Hugh Grant in his new film (he's still good-looking, but not as much as before). ;)
  6. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I have seen it four times as of yet. Two of those were in digital. You know, every time I watch it, I pick up on something new. It's great!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.