main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many times have you seen Crystal Skull?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by THX_1138biggs, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX_1138biggs

THX_1138biggs Jedi Master star 1

Jul 9, 2007
    I've had the chance, and money :p , to watch the movie a record 8 times. I'm trying to break my Revenge of the Sith 12 times title at the theaters. But honestly, it's hard when you're out of money.

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I've only seen it once. :( I should go a second time since it'd be free for me now...

3. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I've seen INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL seven times, including the opening midnight showing and my seventh viewing being yesterday. [face_dancing]

It's the most I've seen an INDIANA JONES movie in a theater.

The next most is INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE, which I've seen at least five times in a theater and I'm really pretty sure actually six times in a theater.

4. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    A modest 4 times, but hope to see it again soon. :)

5. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    I've seen it twice. :)

6. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    I've seen it 6 times, 1st & 2nd time was on May 22nd then saw it for a 3rd time on May 28th when I tuck my 8 year old nephew and 9 year old cousin, I then saw it for a 4th time on June 8th with my parents and two of their friends and then the 5th time was on the 12th of June and then the 6th time was the 19th of June and I loved every minute of it, I don't think I'll beat or equal my record of 9 times with Revenge of the Sith but I should defiantly equal Superman Returns with 7 times and maybe just maybe I'll get an 8th time in somewhere before it finishes in theaters.

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I've seen it 3 times so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the theater before it goes out. I really want to see it again to hold me over until the DVD release.

8. Palpateen

Palpateen Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2000

Saw it Friday night at a 6:15 showing. The place was almost packed. How long has it been out? About a month? Strange. :confused:

9. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Once. That's all I need to get to before I wait for a DVD. My all time high was 3 times for AotC. I have no idea why, but that's what it is.

10. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I've seen the film four times and that's probably going to be it. It's no longer playing at my regular theater.

11. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    No dollar houses over by your area? :(

12. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
  13. THX_1138biggs

Jul 9, 2007
    With the way they keep raising the ticket prices I think I'm gonna catch it ONE more time, to make it 9. But I had fun, it was the best run I've had since Revenge of the Sith.. I just hope they make Indy 5.. because what else will I see repeated times again, that's worth watching on the big screen... sigh.

14. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I totally would have seen it 2-3 more times already if they'd played it in an IMAX screen. Is it too late to hope for that? :(

15. nobeazer

nobeazer Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    I've only seen it once, the day it came out. My mom won't take me anymore.:(

16. DarthStothe

DarthStothe Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    I could only sit through it once.

17. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Once, and that was enough.

18. THX_1138biggs

Jul 9, 2007
    I know what you guys mean. There are some movies I can only sit through once, like Iron Man. :p

Though I got to see the movie a 2nd time too, but luckily for free. ;)

19. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    I'll get bored of any film I rewatch that soon. I still have only seen RotS once...

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Finally got to see it a second time tonight. It was just as awesome as I remember. :D (plus it was free, so possibly more awesome. :p )

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Free? Argh, you're lucky. :p

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh yeah. :p I work t a movie theater now so all my movies are free. It's awesome. :D

23. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Free popcorn, too? ;)

24. JohnWesleyDowney

JohnWesleyDowney Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2004

Forget the free movies and popcorn. It's the free movie POSTERS I'd be interested in!

And what about those promo items? [face_devil]

I heard someone stole one of those giant Hulk Monsters that were in one of the theatre lobbies in the northeast. There's a lot of cool stuff around theatres...it needs to be locked down.

25. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I read somewhere that the theaters were supposed to return all the posters to the studios after the movie ended its run... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.