main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many times have you seen Crystal Skull?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by THX_1138biggs, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-soon

jedi-soon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 27, 2001
    Caught it five times in the theater!

2. EmeraldSpeedster

EmeraldSpeedster Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2008
    Only twice, wish I had seen it more.

3. Gopher_Tanis

Gopher_Tanis Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2006
    Only once, it came and went. The problem is that the cinema has gone a little mad at the moment, lots of films which would normally stay longer are being pushed on and off screen as the big glut of big films are released all at once, I have not even had a chance to see the X-files that was quickly shoved to limited evening slots then vanished as at the moment Hellboy II, Batman II, Clone Wars, Mama Mia, Get Smart, The Mummy III, Wall-e and dozen big releases are shoved through, filling up all screens in multiplexes. It seems to have been constant release after release starting with Prince Caspian and having not slowed since especially opening so close to "Sex and the City".

4. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    My university shows films on the weekend and last week they showed KotCS so I got in viewing number 5. What was great was that it was a nice size audience with a lot of people who hadn't seen the film before so they reacted in all the right places.

5. EvilFishy

EvilFishy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2008
    I've seen it only once. Currently, though, I am sort of in the middle of my second viewing, kinda. I think it is one of those movies that I would only crack out once every couple years. I love the previous three Indiana Jones movies, but this...it strayed too far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.