KC, MO How many times have you seen Episode 2?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarthBarbieDoll, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Knight

star 1
    And will you see it again? :D

I have seen it 7 times now, only once in digital though.. I need to make a road trip to see it at Olathe again. And yes, I'll see it a few more times most likely.

Anyone else?
  2. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    still just twice, but I'm going to see it again this Saturday (starting our own FF group here in Colorado Springs and it's gonna be our first official meeting!).
  3. dougcpa Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've seen it 4 times to date. Once at the digital theater in Olathe, though the best overall presentation was at a viewing in Wichita at the eastside Warren Theater.
  4. Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost

star 6
    I've only seen it once, but I am always begging to go see it again. And I will. ;)
  5. The-Cow-Goes-Moo Jedi Master

star 4
    I've seen it 5 times. Haven't been able to catch it on digital, though.
  6. Miin_Bodenna Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. uptethehutt Jedi Padawan

I have seen it 3 times now. But forget driving to olathe for the digital. Scooby Doo is playing in the digital theater.
  8. JediDragon Force Ghost

star 5
    3 times for me now too. Just had our first official meeting over in colorado springs and we watched it last night. can't get enough of it!
  9. EvilEmpress Force Ghost

star 2
    I have only seen it twice so far :(
  10. DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh man.. AOTC isn't in digital at Olathe any more? :( Do they ever show films again in digital there or is it a limited thing and then it's another film's turn?
  11. dougcpa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Currently, they only have the one digital projector and its in their largest auditorium. Thus, once a movie can't consistently fill it, and/or a new blockbuster comes out in digital then it will be replaced. I wouldn't expect to see it back in the digital auditorium.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.