Waco, TX How many times have you seen Episode II ?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by SaberKnights76, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have seen it 7 times....Still haven't seen it on the Digital Screen....OH WELL, there's always the Dvd.....
  2. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
  3. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    4 and digital....and I still haven't seen the bloody coke can.....keep missing it.....
    DRATS....guess I'll just have to go see it again.......

:D :D :D :D
  4. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  5. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    5 times, no digital yet, But we are going to the Cinarama on Friday (hopefully) to see it.
  6. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    Seattle has a digital theater, Corey? The one in Plano was awesome! The entire complex must have covered at least 5-6 acres.
  7. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    7 times...twice on the digital

and still looking for hidden "things"
  8. Naked_Jango Jedi Knight

star 1
    2 :(
    Once opening night, once in Vegas, on the Digital.

I'd have seen it more, but, alas, moving, getting married, honeymoon, moving again, then again, just hasn't given me time.
  9. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yup, so far the plan is to see it tomarrow at nine. the digital theater is the cinerama, the same place where people started waiting in jan. 1st
  10. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey did you ever meet those guys?
  11. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nope, I'm still trying to get all of my accounts and stuff transfered up here and get settled in.
  12. britt1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Five times (twice in Temple, three in Killeen) no digital :(

Jim
  13. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    3 times, twice in Killeen, once in Austin... no digital!
  14. Xanatos12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    4 times: 2 at starplex once at hollywood once digital(and twice on bootleg)
  15. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Digital was awesome, But I didn't really see any difference in the print except for at the end, which had more smooching at the wedding scene, what else did you guys notice on your viewing?
  16. DARTHGOON Jedi Master

star 3
    Not enough and way too many-heh heh!!
  17. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    You really didn't notice a difference? Wowzers. I thought it was much more clear in digital and I found, finally, some of the extras that I have missed the first 3 times I watched it.
  18. Naked_Jango Jedi Knight

star 1
    I did notice a difference on digital. Christy didn't. I noticed the colors were a lot better, crisper. Especially during the Yoda/Dooku face off. At the opening show, I had a hard time seeing Yoda, but could just see the sabers, but at the digital, I could see everything. It was brighter.

Also, I noticed more of Anakin's hand, but didn't realize it until Amidala and Jango-Joe told me about it.
  19. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't think I could count how many times I have watched the bootleg, Nick......Maybe.....

4 times a day?!?!?!?!?

How many times would that be since the release????
  20. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    I noticed all of the quality stuff, but as far as it having additional footage I only noticed the end.
  21. Naked_Jango Jedi Knight

star 1
    Appearantly not enough! AotC is 3rd in total box office sales for this week (cumulative) and it is the lowest grossing Star Wars movie as of yet. Top to bottom: ANH, TPM, RotJ, ESB, AotC.

Granted it's only been out for 6 wks, it isn't really gaining speed.

EDIT: oh, BTW a little trivia. The Star Wars Empire (George's Toy) has generated over $1.7 BILLION since it's creation. That's just ticket sales. Man, if only I could have a half a percent in that!!!
  22. DARTHGOON Jedi Master

star 3
    Uh maybe cause all of the episode 2 bootlegs out there.Thanks for my bootleg rod,cough*cough*. (in reply to naked jangos post)
  23. leiasolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I only got to see it twice, once at the opening with you guys and then that Sunday with my parents. Then, life kindof got in the way.
  24. SaberKnights76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    currently at 1,876 times and still counting......gotta love that bootleg!!!!
  25. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Master

star 2
    I only got to see it three times...all opening weekend...because of summer school. by the time I got to go the movies again it was gone. We should plan a trek to see it on the IMAX theater.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.