main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii How Many Times Have You Seen Episode III?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JayTee_Erricck, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Hello, All.

How many times have you seen Episode III?

I ask this because I'm wondering if people have picked up little things here & there that they hadn't noticed in their first or earlier viewings.

I've only seen it twice so far (the 12:01 a.m. showing on May 19th & then again that night at 10:45 p.m.). There are a few cool "hidden" things to see that you might miss if you're not paying close-enough attention or are only seeing the film for the first time. Here's a short list (by no means complete/exhaustive) of stuff you may want to look for if you go see it (again?!).

**********SPOILERS WITHIN************

1) After Obi-Wan, Anakin & Palpatine crash-land Grievous's ship in the openning sequence, they then take a shuttle down to Coruscant. Keep an eye open for when the shuttle lands. You'll see a Corellian ship that looks an awful lot like the Milennium Falcon landing on a lower platform toward the bottom right of the screen.

2) Can't remember which part of the movie this was but Jeremy Bulloch, who played the part of Boba Fett in the original trilogy, appears as a shuttle pilot. He's the gentleman with white hair & some kind of headgear over his ears. I'm watching the movie again this Saturday so I'll re-post to try to be more specific of when this part takes place.

3) See if you can spot Lucas & his daughter (Katie?) in the opera scene. This is when Anakin is running up the steps to meet Palpatine. When the movie cuts to the shot of Anakin running down the hallway to the opera hall door, George Lucas (in blue makeup & diplomat's costume) stands near the left side of the screen, talking with his daughter, also in blue make-up.

4) When Bail Organa (played by Jimmy Smits) goes to the burning Jedi Temple, he sees a young Jedi Padawan fighting against the blue-striped Clone Troopers. This Jedi boy is, I believe, a character called "Zett Jukassa", played by none other than Lucas' son.

5) [Continuity error?] When the medical robots put Anakin's Vader mask on: In an early shot, Anakin is not wearing the Vader collar but it cuts to a shot where his mask is finally going on & the collar is magically there! But, yeah, this is nitpicking. Oh, well.

If anyone has seen more "fun stuff" in Episode III that you think we should look out for, please share it in this post string. Thanx.

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with us!

Jay Tee

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    2X so far.

When the shuttle arrives/lands, and the waiting group greets them, there is a blue face girl on the right which I think is Katie, and the gal on the left I think is Amanda.

3. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Saw it 4X so far, 1st with my fellow geeks on opening night, then the following day with my neighbors, then with my nephews for thier birthday, and just yesterday caught a matinee by myslef!

4. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Anyone noticed they cut the whole rebellion storyline out of REVENGE OF THE SITH?

5. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    not enough time, or it would've become a 6 hour episode 3, if all the issues we wanted to see were covered. My assumption is GL will elaborate more in the Clone Wars television series, whether cartoon or live acting, as was done in Indiana Jones Chronicles.

6. obisangel1138

obisangel1138 Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2004
    I have seen it 4x. :D I saw it at midnight...later on that day, that Saturday, and this past Sunday.

I noticed that they did cut out the rebellion. :( I thought that George could have given Padme a bigger role...but you're right...the movie would have ended up to be like 6 hours.

7. H20

H20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    3. I live on the big island but had to go over to Dole. So once in Kona opening night, once at Dole, then again in Kona.

8. The___

The___ Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    I've seen it twice. I liked the movie, but I doubt I'll see it more times than that. I'm not one who watches movies repeatedly anymore. The fact that I've seen it twice says a lot.

9. 808Jedi

808Jedi Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    I have seen it twice. The second time I saw the Falcon. I enjoyed it just as much as the first time I went to see it. Now I truly understand why Vader is so mad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.