main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass How many times have YOU seen ROTS in cinema? (or any of the Star Wars films in cinema).

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediFonger, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFonger

JediFonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 1999
    I=13 times
    II=5 times
    III=6 times (so far)
    IVSE=2 times
    VSE=2 times
    VISE=2 times

that's all i can muster up. i wasn't born yet for 4 and 5. and wasn't old enough to understand the movie by episode 6 =). but for the 4-6 SE in '97 i saw it twice in cinema and that's what got me h00ked to star wars in the first place. so i haven't been a longtime fan.

how about you?

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I can't remeber how many time I have seen the other 5 chapters in the movie.

But as of yesterday I have seen Revenge now 3 times and I don't think I will go see it too much more. [face_plain]

I would go to a ROTS Special Edition if that means they put back all the cut scenes and dialog. ;)

But Goerge wouldn't do that.

3. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    EP1-9
    EP2-7
    EP3-2 (3) later today
    EP4-1
    EP5-1
    EP6-0

4. JediFonger

JediFonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 1999
    make my ROTS 7 times by tonight. hrm. for some stranger reason i can't edit my original post. there's a time limit. is that somn you can change chris?

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    AotC and RotS are the only movies that I have seen in a theater. ANH came out about 2 months before I was born, ESB was a little too harsh for a 3 year old and I don't think I showed any interest in RotJ at 6 years old. I never made it to the theaters to see the SE versions of the OT and didn't see TPM until after it left the theaters. I saw AotC the 2nd weekend it came out and went to see it again in IMAX the 1st weekend it was released in that format. I've seen RotS once so far (took my son with me) and will probably be going back to see it again with my father soon, but that will be it until the 3D versions start to come out in 2007.

6. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    TPM: 3
    AOTC: 2
    ROTS: 1 (so far)
    ANH: 5 (not including SE)
    ESB: 5 (not including SE)
    ROTJ: 5 (not including SE)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.