How many times have you seen ROTS?

Discussion in 'New York City, NY' started by AnakinWisler, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikadojedi Jedi Master

star 4
    The upside down trick really works? Wow, 'till now I thought it a legend. I had heard about it. Most times I just buy a soda and they don't seem to care. If it's not to crowded. BTW: Did you know that after 10pm most nights the AMC sells hot dogs for $1?
  2. BigFurrySWLover Jedi Padawan

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroorrrr!

Huge Fan of Wookiees and all creatures furry! Yeppaza, means I luv Ewoks too, just too short for mamma's luvin' tho if ya getz me ;)

I have seen 20 times ALREADY! AM I a true FANboyz or wot?

Wow G_Admiral_Culz, you musta LOVE Star Warz to see 17 times [face_peace] . The rest of yaz are splipping so far behinds HIM!! What Ya all doing???? Get watching Now hehehlorralolz.

WOOKIEES RULZ! WORD!

Furries FOReverz
  3. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    LOLZ

Dude, the day I compete with NE1 to see a movie more times than them, may my husband take me in in the yard N shoot me cuz that meanz I definitely gotz no life worth living and taking up the oxegin I wood need to breethe!. :D
  4. Smeej Jedi Knight

star 1
    Everyone who has posted for the last 10 or so posts owes me a new keyboard.
    Thank you :)
  5. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    You spit your morning coffee all over it? lol

6. Benae_Quee Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Smeej Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is extra funny now. I just did a google image search for furry moron, and found a pic of some guy in a Winnie the Pooh costume. It has to be the creepiest thing I have ever seen. The pic is all dark and gloomy, but the guy's eyes have that faraway look of John Wayne Gacy.... creepy
  8. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok Smeej, you now owe me a new keyboard LMAO [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  9. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    LM*AO. Make that 2 keyboards hehe

You guys really crack me up.
  10. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    Back on topic so as not to be rude to Anakin Wisler...
    If I get to go this Saturday, it will be #6 for me.
  11. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Caught showing #6 last night. :)
  12. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    If i go on Saturday it will be #5 for me.
  13. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lol

I only have done 3, and that is the end for me. Not because I don't like the film, I really really love it. But there is only one cinema in Southport, and the staff are starting to give me funny looks when I turn up. J/k :p

Nah, I am not much for seeing over and over at cinema, will wait for DVD now :)

Hey wookiee-loving dude :cool: You know there has been several things lately with the big furry heroes - an official site databank update, and also an add-on to the SWG game called "Rage of the Wookiees" ;)
  14. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    IF some of you found happened to have found a copy of Ep3 on the street, would you still see it in the theater?

~DG~
  15. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can tell you that I was offered a copy of ROTS on dvd last week (I don't mean the one doing the rounds on the internet either) - and I turned the said offer down. I personally don't do pirate copies myself, though I don't growl at anyone who does - that is up to them, I won't think any less of them. BTW DVD prices in the UK are higher than the US, so I see why people get disgruntled - it isn't called "Rip-off Britain" for no reason. Still, I prefer to earn what I have, and a dodgy copy of SW seems a bit weird to me - especially if you have someone's shoulder move in the way, or someone actually get up in front of the film lmao as I have heard on some pirates they do.

I can wait for the Official DVD, I have learnt patience from a small green snotty thing lol :D

Anyways, Arh-har mateys ;) :p
  16. PlayzOboe Jedi Knight

star 2
    #4 was with my parents who LOVED IT! Yay!

Sarah
  17. johnny_nod Jedi Knight

star 3
    DarthGyos: I wouldn't pick up anything other than an official copy of the movie on DVD. Ever.

This is coming from one who rode the wave of a great many free Napster music downloads, too(before they got their butts whipped by the music industry, of course).

Yeah, I've heard that the circulating copy is right out of the studio and everything looks good despite the timecode, but does this particular version have a multichannel sound mix(5.1, at least)? I've seen pirate jobs where the picture is fine, but the sound is complete crap...and even if the sound was good enough in this, if it's not at least a 5.1 mix? SCREW IT.

On topic, I've capped my viewings at two. If I wanted to catch snatches of the film, I'll throw in the ROTS game for the PS2 and watch the scene grabs.

Darn thing's got nearly 50 percent of the whole film on there, to boot! :)

- Johnny
  18. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I have a free ticket for Loews.
    Which theater is better for a digital viewing,
    Lincoln Square or 34th Street?
  19. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "I only have done 3, and that is the end for me. Not because I don't like the film, I really really love it. But there is only one cinema in Southport, and the staff are starting to give me funny looks when I turn up."

You should just start turning up in different disguises, like a 19th century moustache and a top-hat! "Who is this Homer, you speak of?" :p
  20. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    This is the First time I would have to say If the quality was decent, I would take the DVD. Having even a top quality of this film right now would not stop me from going to the movies again and again to see it. however, my max is 15 in a theater for ANY movie.

The days of endless babysitting money and sitting in the theater to see a movie ( like ESB )from morning to night are over for me because I am not a teenager anymore and I have a life and other interests....some of which are :GASP:: more important and more interesting than Star Wars.
  21. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    More important than Star Wars...Shirley you jest.
  22. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    I kid you not....and don't call me Shirley....:D

I prefer Boss Nasty :D :D :D
  23. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey guys!

Here in rural Georgia it has been pretty easy for me to see it on a fairly regular basis. The local theater shows a matinee at 12:45. I schedule my afternoon meetings for the morning and go to lunch from 12 - 3.

I've seen it 10 times (11 this afternoon).
  24. Mr_Keebler Jedi Knight

star 1
    Damn Allie Fox!! but sorry as of this afternoon, i've been keeping notches in my lightsaber, but i count about 30 or so as of abotu 2 nimutes ago! gotta love it!!!1

:p
  25. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.