main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX How many times will you see it?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Texapocalypse, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texapocalypse

Texapocalypse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2001
    I'm curious how many times you're planning to see AOTC in the first 24-48 hours. I didn't manage to get midnight tickets (yet) but I did get tickets to 3 showings on Thursday and Friday. On the opening day, I'll probably wish I could just stay in my seat all day long, but unfortunately real-world responsibilities are keeping me from doing that. So let's hear it, how are your plans shaping up? How many times are you planning to see it? Are you as excited as I am??? It's going to be awesome!

2. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Once in the first 48 hours is enough, i'll probably mull over it till sometime early June then watch it again...i'm not a blitz viewer.

3. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I have tickets for 12:01 am, 11:45 am, and 3:45 pm on the 16th. :)

I plan to frequent the theater this summer, as well, for AOTC.

4. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    once in the first 48 hrs. I'm not sure how much more I'll see it after the first viewing.

5. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    I saw TPM about 20 times. I'll see AOTC 12:01AM and 8:00PM on the 16th. I'll just wing it from there.

6. ShaftWindu

ShaftWindu Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll probably see it at 12:01 am on the 16th of may (thursday) and then at 1:10 pm that thursday. After that, I'll go see it in June with the kiddos! :)

7. jfatts

jfatts Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    Me along with ShaftWindu have tickets for the first showing at 12:01am w/o the wife and kids to get better feel of the movie plus the last thing I think we want to hear is "I'm hungry, or I need a refill honey, can you go and get me one." So we're leaving them at home and will take them to see it at 1:10pm that day. So maybe two that day, but three to five times overall while it's in the theater.

8. topduarte2

topduarte2 Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    I have tickets for the midnight showing on the 16th with AFF,then my wife and I will see later that morning at 10:00 a.m.

We will probably take the kids sometime in June.

Manny

9. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    I'll probably end up seeng AOTC a total of 3-5 times, depending on whether or not I get a vcd copy of the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.