How many?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Ben_Skywalker, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    watched it 3 times, I have. :)
  2. Darth_Sacrilicious Force Ghost

star 2
    i'm lagging behind...at 2. but i'll see it this week. i like letting the anticipation of seeing it again build in a lame attempt to create the anticipation of before i ever saw it.
  3. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    3 for me. Don't want to overdo it. Looking forward to a DVD viewing and even more the High Def broadcast that I'm sure will come on HBO at some point. Will enjoy it in private more than with the unpredictable crowds.

Probably 1-2 more times in the theater.
  4. leelee Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. marajadebean Jedi Knight

star 2
    3 times thus far. Need to make it 6 to break my AOTC record. I will go on my birthday in a few weeks and I hope to see it at least once digitally.
  6. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    3 times.

Whenever I get the chance I'll hit it up in the Twin Cities and see it digitally.
  7. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    3 times. I originally planned on seeing it 9 times (since I did 8 for AOTC and 7 for TPM), but I didn't realize what a kick in the gut it would be. I don't know if I'll see it 6 more times over the summer or not. I need to space out my viewings.
  8. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Just twice so far...thinking about seeing it again this weekend, it's been too long since my last viewing.
  9. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
  10. MARCX Jedi Knight

5 times so far but going for 6 on Thursday night...
  11. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    3x so far, and I'm seeing it tonight digitally, so that'll be 4. I'll see it a few more times this much... I'll probably stop when they relegate it to the smaller screens in the theatres. I feel like I need to see it as many times as possible because it might not ever be in the theatres again, even though sitting through it is still painful, emotionally that is, every time I get a bit depressed afterwards.
  12. Wally44 Force Ghost

star 1
    4 times...and I still need to see it digitally, so hopefully I'll get up to 7 or 8. :)
  13. thenink Jedi Knight

star 2
    3 x

Would like to see it again, and probably will (I have some firends that have yet to see it!)
  14. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    3, I think 2 more will do me.
  15. Blackout Force Ghost

star 4
    Seven :p
    More to come, too.

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------
  16. vacantlook Jedi Knight

star 2
    Only 3 times so far, but I want many more. I don't know if I'm going to be able to get "many" more though. I'm feeling reasonably certain I am going to get at least one more time, but I sure have a desire for more than that.
  17. obi1jedinite Force Ghost

star 2
  18. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    wow.. 9? i wonder if anyone can top that
  19. Spare_Parts Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. JediRac Jedi Master

star 2
    3 times. Almost a 4th but I was too congested with a cold to see it again. I might try for 1 more time, but it is such a tough film to watch.
  21. obi1jedinite Force Ghost

star 2
    well i work at a baseball stadium, which means that i usually work 8 or 9 days straight, but then have like an entire week off at a time. so i have plenty of time to get bored and decide to go see it yet again.
  22. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    Twice. I'm finally seeing it again tomorrow after nearly three weeks of really bad timing
  23. Ana_Labris Jedi Master

star 4
    4 times as of last night.
  24. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ^^ Ditto.

And I feel a little panicked because Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Batman Begins are coming out... I refuse to see it on a tiny screen. :p
  25. darthpigskin Jedi Knight

star 1
    8. tomorrow is the last day it's showing here in our theatre..... boo hoooo :(

Hopefully i'll be able to make it 9.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.