main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST How much have you avoided anything/everything from TLJ before opening day?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Hater, Dec 13, 2017.

?

How much have you avoided anything/everything from TLJ before opening day?

1. Everything -- only what couldn't be avoided from toy boxes, ads, magazine covers, etc.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Just about everything -- only trailers, teasers, previews, etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hardly anything -- would look at anything you happened across

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nothing -- actively looked for everything out there

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Darth Hater

Darth Hater Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 31, 2016
    After being immediately disappointed with TFA and only taking a few viewings of Rogue One to realize it didn't age very well (or at all) to me, I decide to actively avoid seeing anything and everything for TLJ. That said, I have not seen any trailers, teasers, previews, commercials, TV spots, articles, websites, podcasts for TLJ. I have even fast forwarded through my non-Star Wars podcasts when they hinted about talking about TLJ. I haven't been to a movie theater in months (probably almost a year) to avoid the possibility of accidental exposure to the movie.

My running joke about this, in particular my movie theater ban, is that I want to be disappointed on opening day, and not a long run up to it.

Who else is avoiding seeing stuff about TLJ and why? To what lengths are you going to avoid it?

2. oncafar

oncafar Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2017
    I'm like the complete opposite of you in this. I admire how you've managed to avoid all of this.